Win PE components downloading problem

Author
mrweb
New Member (2 reputation)New Member (2 reputation)New Member (2 reputation)New Member (2 reputation)New Member (2 reputation)New Member (2 reputation)New Member (2 reputation)New Member (2 reputation)New Member (2 reputation)
Group: Awaiting Activation
I'm trying to download and install the WinPE component so I can create a rescue CD.  I've downloaded ReflectDL from your server and that works fine, but whenever I try the WinPE download I have the same problem:  the download never finishes, it continues way beyond 100%.

I can download it from home, but then it won't have all the hardware that I have in the server at work.  I need a solution or the product is not worth what I paid for it.

Thank you
Nick
Nick
Macrium Representative
Macrium Representative (2.8K reputation)Macrium Representative (2.8K reputation)Macrium Representative (2.8K reputation)Macrium Representative (2.8K reputation)Macrium Representative (2.8K reputation)Macrium Representative (2.8K reputation)Macrium Representative (2.8K reputation)Macrium Representative (2.8K reputation)Macrium Representative (2.8K reputation)
Group: Administrators
Hi

Thanks for posting. Sorry you are having problems.

Your Internet at work may be behind a proxy that's preventing the download from completing. You can download the Win PE files from another location and copy the files to your work PC. This won't be affected by different hardware on the download PC.

Please see here for more information. This article refers to downloading for an off-line PC , but the steps are the same for your situation:

http://knowledgebase.macrium.com/display/KNOW/Installing+and+updating+Macrium+Reflect+offline

Kind Regards

Nick - Macrium Support

Edited 24 November 2015 8:46 PM by Nick
GO

Merge Selected

Merge into selected topic...

Merge into merge target...

Merge into a specific topic ID...