Unable to download update 7.2.4433

Author
LRS2
New Member (5 reputation)New Member (5 reputation)New Member (5 reputation)New Member (5 reputation)New Member (5 reputation)New Member (5 reputation)New Member (5 reputation)New Member (5 reputation)New Member (5 reputation)
Group: Forum Members
Received notification via taskbar monitor that MR 7.2.4433 update is available. I am unable to download it, as the update agent tells me my version (7.2.4325) is up to date. Was the update pulled, or is there some other issue here?

DFINO
DFINO
New Member (15 reputation)New Member (15 reputation)New Member (15 reputation)New Member (15 reputation)New Member (15 reputation)New Member (15 reputation)New Member (15 reputation)New Member (15 reputation)New Member (15 reputation)
I have the exact same problem.  I have 4 computers. 3 updated fine. Only one will not update.
Chris
Chris
Macrium Representative
Macrium Representative (213 reputation)Macrium Representative (213 reputation)Macrium Representative (213 reputation)Macrium Representative (213 reputation)Macrium Representative (213 reputation)Macrium Representative (213 reputation)Macrium Representative (213 reputation)Macrium Representative (213 reputation)Macrium Representative (213 reputation)
Group: Moderators
Hi @LRS2 and @DFINO

Thanks for posting, sorry for the confusion.

We have temporarily reverted the release while we investigate an issue with the current release.

We hope to have this issue resolved soon.

Many thanks and kind regards.

--
Chris Bamford
Macrium Reflect Development & Support
KnowledgeBase: http://knowledgebase.macrium.com/
YouTube Videos: https://www.youtube.com/user/Macrium

Next Webinar

LRS2
LRS2
New Member (5 reputation)New Member (5 reputation)New Member (5 reputation)New Member (5 reputation)New Member (5 reputation)New Member (5 reputation)New Member (5 reputation)New Member (5 reputation)New Member (5 reputation)
Chris - 20 August 2019 2:00 PM
Hi @LRS2 and @DFINO

Thanks for posting, sorry for the confusion.

We have temporarily reverted the release while we investigate an issue with the current release.

We hope to have this issue resolved soon.

Many thanks and kind regards.

Thanks, Chris! I thought it may have been related to my computer being part of the Windows 10 Crash Dummy early release program.

f14tomcat
f14tomcat
Group: Awaiting Activation
Assumption is, if we've already installed the patch, re-done Boot Menu option, and created thumb/dvd media, and all displays correctly, sit tight for now.  Else, restore last image with 4433, since that's all I have now, to get back to 4325. 

Correct?

Nick
Nick
Macrium Representative
Macrium Representative (3.1K reputation)Macrium Representative (3.1K reputation)Macrium Representative (3.1K reputation)Macrium Representative (3.1K reputation)Macrium Representative (3.1K reputation)Macrium Representative (3.1K reputation)Macrium Representative (3.1K reputation)Macrium Representative (3.1K reputation)Macrium Representative (3.1K reputation)
Group: Administrators
f14tomcat - 20 August 2019 3:36 PM
Assumption is, if we've already installed the patch, re-done Boot Menu option, and created thumb/dvd media, and all displays correctly, sit tight for now.  Else, restore last image with 4433, since that's all I have now, to get back to 4325. 

Correct?

Thanks for getting back.

We've had a couple of reports of driver installation issues. These appear to be isolated and we are investigating the cause.

If v7.2.4433 updated/installed without a problem then you are fine.

Kind Regards

Nick - Macrium Support

Next Webinar

f14tomcat
f14tomcat
Group: Awaiting Activation
Nick - 20 August 2019 3:51 PM

Correct?

Thanks for getting back.

We've had a couple of reports of driver installation issues. These appear to be isolated and we are investigating the cause.

If v7.2.4433 updated/installed without a problem then you are fine.

Thanks, Nick.  I put a perma-link here, because lots were very interested.

https://www.tenforums.com/backup-restore/4570-new-macrium-reflect-updates-post1697565.html#post1697565

dbminter
dbminter
Guru
Guru (1.3K reputation)Guru (1.3K reputation)Guru (1.3K reputation)Guru (1.3K reputation)Guru (1.3K reputation)Guru (1.3K reputation)Guru (1.3K reputation)Guru (1.3K reputation)Guru (1.3K reputation)

Correct?

Begs an interesting question.  If one had to do it and had a copy of the previous installer, like I do, can you simply in place install an older version of Reflect over a newer one?  Will the installer detect the newer version and refuse to install itself?

Can one, in theory, uninstall the newer version and reinstall using the older version?  I don't see why that shouldn't work.
Chris
Chris
Macrium Representative
Macrium Representative (213 reputation)Macrium Representative (213 reputation)Macrium Representative (213 reputation)Macrium Representative (213 reputation)Macrium Representative (213 reputation)Macrium Representative (213 reputation)Macrium Representative (213 reputation)Macrium Representative (213 reputation)Macrium Representative (213 reputation)
Group: Moderators
dbminter - 20 August 2019 5:57 PM

Correct?

Begs an interesting question.  If one had to do it and had a copy of the previous installer, like I do, can you simply in place install an older version of Reflect over a newer one?  Will the installer detect the newer version and refuse to install itself?

Can one, in theory, uninstall the newer version and reinstall using the older version?  I don't see why that shouldn't work.

HI @dbminter

The installer will detect a newer installed version and halt the install process, you will need to uninstall the newer version first.

Kind regards.

--
Chris Bamford
Macrium Reflect Development & Support
KnowledgeBase: http://knowledgebase.macrium.com/
YouTube Videos: https://www.youtube.com/user/Macrium

Next Webinar

GO

Merge Selected

Merge into selected topic...

Merge into merge target...

Merge into a specific topic ID...