Email on Warning recipients not shown in logs

Author
jphughan
Macrium Evangelist
Macrium Evangelist (7.2K reputation)Macrium Evangelist (7.2K reputation)Macrium Evangelist (7.2K reputation)Macrium Evangelist (7.2K reputation)Macrium Evangelist (7.2K reputation)Macrium Evangelist (7.2K reputation)Macrium Evangelist (7.2K reputation)Macrium Evangelist (7.2K reputation)Macrium Evangelist (7.2K reputation)
Group: Forum Members
I've just noticed on my Reflect 7.2.3906 installation that job logs for F&F jobs do not include the "Email On Warning" line (with Y/N as possible values) or the Recipients line for the warning outcome, even when these are specified in the definition file and even though the email on warning functionality does actually work for F&F jobs.  By comparison, the email portion of the log from an image backup looks like this:

Email On Success: Y
Recipients: [Success recipients]
Email On Warning: Y
Recipients: [Warning recipients]
Email On Failure: Y
Recipients: [Failure recipients]

jphughan
jphughan
Macrium Evangelist
Macrium Evangelist (7.2K reputation)Macrium Evangelist (7.2K reputation)Macrium Evangelist (7.2K reputation)Macrium Evangelist (7.2K reputation)Macrium Evangelist (7.2K reputation)Macrium Evangelist (7.2K reputation)Macrium Evangelist (7.2K reputation)Macrium Evangelist (7.2K reputation)Macrium Evangelist (7.2K reputation)
Group: Forum Members
Further to this, I've noticed that on F&F jobs, the email information that's available is shown farther down under the "Destination" section of the log, whereas on image jobs this information is shown at the top under the "Imaging Summary" section.  I think the image job placement makes more sense, and it would be nice to make the logs consistent in that regard.

GO

Merge Selected

Merge into selected topic...

Merge into merge target...

Merge into a specific topic ID...

Reading This Topic

Login

Explore
Search