Backup summary email - subject line missing date now

Author
NJK-Work
Talented Member
Talented Member (112 reputation)Talented Member (112 reputation)Talented Member (112 reputation)Talented Member (112 reputation)Talented Member (112 reputation)Talented Member (112 reputation)Talented Member (112 reputation)Talented Member (112 reputation)Talented Member (112 reputation)
Group: Awaiting Activation
Previously the subject of the Macrium Site Manager backup summary email looked something like this:
Backup Summary - 03 July 2018

Now, it is missing the date and has just a dash:
Backup Summary -

Not a big deal, just looks funny and I am guessing is a bug that you need to fix.  So I am reporting it.
Thanks
NK
Alex
Alex
Macrium Representative
Macrium Representative (137 reputation)Macrium Representative (137 reputation)Macrium Representative (137 reputation)Macrium Representative (137 reputation)Macrium Representative (137 reputation)Macrium Representative (137 reputation)Macrium Representative (137 reputation)Macrium Representative (137 reputation)Macrium Representative (137 reputation)
Group: Moderators
NJK-Work - 12 February 2019 3:18 PM
Previously the subject of the Macrium Site Manager backup summary email looked something like this:

Backup Summary -

Not a big deal, just looks funny and I am guessing is a bug that you need to fix.  So I am reporting it.
Thanks
NK

Hi,
Thanks for reporting this, it looks like an oversight from when we updated that area of code. I'll create a case in our system and we'll investigate and deliver a fix in the next release.
Regards,
Alex
Stewart Ives
Stewart Ives
New Member (26 reputation)New Member (26 reputation)New Member (26 reputation)New Member (26 reputation)New Member (26 reputation)New Member (26 reputation)New Member (26 reputation)New Member (26 reputation)New Member (26 reputation)
Group: Forum Members
Alex - 12 February 2019 5:02 PM
NJK-Work - 12 February 2019 3:18 PM

Backup Summary -

Thanks
NK

Hi,
Thanks for reporting this, it looks like an oversight from when we updated that area of code. I'll create a case in our system and we'll investigate and deliver a fix in the next release.
Regards,
Alex

I just checked my previous daily Backup Summary emails back a few months and their subject line has not changed. In fact, I have never gotten the date in the Subject line. I have a server description string that I setup for the email status subject line and that hasn't changed.

-stew
GO

Merge Selected

Merge into selected topic...

Merge into merge target...

Merge into a specific topic ID...