Can I delete these 2 8.5 GB files: SBSE____.WRT, SBSE____.P8O?

Author
dancebert
New Member (4 reputation)New Member (4 reputation)New Member (4 reputation)New Member (4 reputation)New Member (4 reputation)New Member (4 reputation)New Member (4 reputation)New Member (4 reputation)New Member (4 reputation)
Group: Forum Members
There are no .mrimg files on the creation dates of the SBSE____.WRT and SBSE____.P8O files. I've successfully made 2 partition images since their creation dates. Maybe I did something stupid as the creation dates are when I had BAD jet lag. I searched the forum, but none of the results contained 'SBSE' or either of the file extensions.

I'm running Reflect 7 Home Edition (64-bit) v7.2 Build 3957 on Win 7 Home Premium SP 1.
Chris
Chris
Macrium Representative
Macrium Representative (94 reputation)Macrium Representative (94 reputation)Macrium Representative (94 reputation)Macrium Representative (94 reputation)Macrium Representative (94 reputation)Macrium Representative (94 reputation)Macrium Representative (94 reputation)Macrium Representative (94 reputation)Macrium Representative (94 reputation)
Group: Moderators
dancebert - 9 January 2019 2:51 AM
There are no .mrimg files on the creation dates of the SBSE____.WRT and SBSE____.P8O files. I've successfully made 2 partition images since their creation dates. Maybe I did something stupid as the creation dates are when I had BAD jet lag. I searched the forum, but none of the results contained 'SBSE' or either of the file extensions.

I'm running Reflect 7 Home Edition (64-bit) v7.2 Build 3957 on Win 7 Home Premium SP 1.

HI @dancebert

Thanks for posting. These file extensions are not associated with Macrium Reflect. The only pertinent information I can find is that the .wrt file extension could be associated with IBM Writing Assistant​ and I could find no real information on the .p8o file extension.

If these files were resident on volumes that were in a recent backup then they can always be recovered from the backups if you delete them and they are required in the future.

Kind regards.​​​​
​​​

--
Chris Bamford
Macrium Reflect Development & Support
KnowledgeBase: http://knowledgebase.macrium.com/
YouTube Videos: https://www.youtube.com/user/Macrium

dancebert
dancebert
New Member (4 reputation)New Member (4 reputation)New Member (4 reputation)New Member (4 reputation)New Member (4 reputation)New Member (4 reputation)New Member (4 reputation)New Member (4 reputation)New Member (4 reputation)
Group: Forum Members
Chris - 9 January 2019 6:31 AM
dancebert - 9 January 2019 2:51 AM

HI @dancebert

Thanks for posting. These file extensions are not associated with Macrium Reflect. The only pertinent information I can find is that the .wrt file extension could be associated with IBM Writing Assistant and I could find no real information on the .p8o file extension.

If these files were resident on volumes that were in a recent backup then they can always be recovered from the backups if you delete them and they are required in the future.

Kind regards.

Thanks, and D'oh! I searched only the Macrium forum, not the net. Turns out SBSE____.*** files are temp files that can be left by SyncBack SE error conditions. I use SyncBack SE and remember it locked up Windows twice.
GO

Merge Selected

Merge into selected topic...

Merge into merge target...

Merge into a specific topic ID...