Monitor Backup Progress v7

Author
rjabend
New Member (3 reputation)New Member (3 reputation)New Member (3 reputation)New Member (3 reputation)New Member (3 reputation)New Member (3 reputation)New Member (3 reputation)New Member (3 reputation)New Member (3 reputation)
Group: Forum Members
How can I monitor the backup progress and remaining time to complete?

jphughan
jphughan
Macrium Evangelist
Macrium Evangelist (6.9K reputation)Macrium Evangelist (6.9K reputation)Macrium Evangelist (6.9K reputation)Macrium Evangelist (6.9K reputation)Macrium Evangelist (6.9K reputation)Macrium Evangelist (6.9K reputation)Macrium Evangelist (6.9K reputation)Macrium Evangelist (6.9K reputation)Macrium Evangelist (6.9K reputation)
When a job is running, you should see an icon in your system tray that you can double-click to open Reflect Monitor.  Or you can press (by default) Ctrl+Alt+M.

dbminter
dbminter
Guru
Guru (1K reputation)Guru (1K reputation)Guru (1K reputation)Guru (1K reputation)Guru (1K reputation)Guru (1K reputation)Guru (1K reputation)Guru (1K reputation)Guru (1K reputation)
CTRL+ALT+M is probably easiest.  You don't have to go searching for the icon if it's not part of your displayed icons and has been "hidden."

With a backup running, you can also have the backup icon display in your notification area.  While it's running, do a search for Select which icons appear on the taskbar.  You can then turn on the Macrium icon to always be displayed when a backup is running.  Or, with a backup running, drag and drop the icon from its "hidden" area to the main notification area.  Granted, I've not tried that last one, myself.  I only just recently learned it could be done from someone else on these forums.  Smile

GO

Merge Selected

Merge into selected topic...

Merge into merge target...

Merge into a specific topic ID...

Reading This Topic

Login

Explore
Search