recover license after computer has died

Author
JNewmarch
New Member (2 reputation)New Member (2 reputation)New Member (2 reputation)New Member (2 reputation)New Member (2 reputation)New Member (2 reputation)New Member (2 reputation)New Member (2 reputation)New Member (2 reputation)
Group: Awaiting Activation
I wish to recover the license key for use on a replacement machine as my original machine was dropped and now will not even boot.  How can I do this given that the standard way is to run Macrium and click "Remove License"?

jphughan
jphughan
Macrium Evangelist
Macrium Evangelist (6.6K reputation)Macrium Evangelist (6.6K reputation)Macrium Evangelist (6.6K reputation)Macrium Evangelist (6.6K reputation)Macrium Evangelist (6.6K reputation)Macrium Evangelist (6.6K reputation)Macrium Evangelist (6.6K reputation)Macrium Evangelist (6.6K reputation)Macrium Evangelist (6.6K reputation)
Group: Forum Members
Contact Macrium Support and ask them to reset the activation on the license key. You can still activate the new system in the meantime though. I ended up in this situation with a new server when I had to rebuild it a couple of times during a migration project that had some hiccups and I forgot to remove the Reflect license before I wiped the server each time. I heard from Macrium about it, but I explained the situation and they sorted everything out.
GO

Merge Selected

Merge into selected topic...

Merge into merge target...

Merge into a specific topic ID...