Notifications in V7.2.3954

Author
RayG
Advanced Member
Advanced Member (564 reputation)Advanced Member (564 reputation)Advanced Member (564 reputation)Advanced Member (564 reputation)Advanced Member (564 reputation)Advanced Member (564 reputation)Advanced Member (564 reputation)Advanced Member (564 reputation)Advanced Member (564 reputation)
Group: Forum Members
First thanks for getting some of this right. Notifications now show what XML file the notification refers to:

However it seems that not all notifications are generated the same way. The above was started as a scheduled task but as you can see below it was not registered in Macrium.

But if I run the exact same power-shell script manually by right click run with power-shell I see these notifications:

Note there is no mention at all of the XML that initiated the backup job.

Is it possible to get consistency across ALL notifications so that they show the correct (useful) information no matter how that task was started.

Thanks

Regards
RayG
Windows10 Pro X64 V1903 B18362.175 MR v7.2.4325

Edited 20 December 2018 4:36 PM by RayG
Chris
Chris
Macrium Representative
Macrium Representative (148 reputation)Macrium Representative (148 reputation)Macrium Representative (148 reputation)Macrium Representative (148 reputation)Macrium Representative (148 reputation)Macrium Representative (148 reputation)Macrium Representative (148 reputation)Macrium Representative (148 reputation)Macrium Representative (148 reputation)
Group: Moderators
RayG - 20 December 2018 4:35 PM
First thanks for getting some of this right. Notifications now show what XML file the notification refers to:

However it seems that not all notifications are generated the same way. The above was started as a scheduled task but as you can see below it was not registered in Macrium.

But if I run the exact same power-shell script manually by right click run with power-shell I see these notifications:

Note there is no mention at all of the XML that initiated the backup job.

Is it possible to get consistency across ALL notifications so that they show the correct (useful) information no matter how that task was started.

Thanks

Hi @RayG

Thanks for posting, we will address this in a future release. I cannot confirm ETA at this time for delivery.

Many thanks and kind regards​​​​​

--
Chris Bamford
Macrium Reflect Development & Support
KnowledgeBase: http://knowledgebase.macrium.com/
YouTube Videos: https://www.youtube.com/user/Macrium

Next Webinar

GO

Merge Selected

Merge into selected topic...

Merge into merge target...

Merge into a specific topic ID...