Error during script backup

Author
Vulpus
New Member (17 reputation)New Member (17 reputation)New Member (17 reputation)New Member (17 reputation)New Member (17 reputation)New Member (17 reputation)New Member (17 reputation)New Member (17 reputation)New Member (17 reputation)
Group: Forum Members
Hello,

I make my backups via script (batch and XML). Recently the following error message appears on the screen:

Saving Partition - DATA (DSmile
Reading File System Bitmap
[20/12/2018-15:08:58] ERROR cbt.cpp:238     CCBTIndexFromVolume::LoadIndex    IOCTL_MRCBT_QUERY_VOLUME_TRACKING_INFORMATION - dwError 87

I looked on the web, but found no explanation.

The error has no negative effect on the backup. It is created properly and correctly.

Can anyone tell me what this error is and how to fix it?

Yours sincerely
vulpus

Edited 20 December 2018 3:44 PM by Vulpus
jphughan
jphughan
Macrium Evangelist
Macrium Evangelist (6.1K reputation)Macrium Evangelist (6.1K reputation)Macrium Evangelist (6.1K reputation)Macrium Evangelist (6.1K reputation)Macrium Evangelist (6.1K reputation)Macrium Evangelist (6.1K reputation)Macrium Evangelist (6.1K reputation)Macrium Evangelist (6.1K reputation)Macrium Evangelist (6.1K reputation)
Group: Forum Members
See this thread.  Fyi a batch file is the least ideal scripting mechanism to use for Reflect.  If you have to use it because you're making other customizations to the "baseline" batch file that Reflect generates and migrating all of that over to something else isn't feasible, then I guess you're stuck.  But otherwise you may want to consider using PowerShell or at least VBScript instead of a batch file.

GO

Merge Selected

Merge into selected topic...

Merge into merge target...

Merge into a specific topic ID...