Change log?

Author
dbminter
Guru
Guru (1.2K reputation)Guru (1.2K reputation)Guru (1.2K reputation)Guru (1.2K reputation)Guru (1.2K reputation)Guru (1.2K reputation)Guru (1.2K reputation)Guru (1.2K reputation)Guru (1.2K reputation)
Group: Forum Members
Where can the change log for the last release of Reflect be found?  There used to be a page on the macrium.com site I had bookmarked where I could see the latest version number/release date/change log.  That page no longer exists apparently.

Thanks!

jphughan
jphughan
Macrium Evangelist
Macrium Evangelist (7.2K reputation)Macrium Evangelist (7.2K reputation)Macrium Evangelist (7.2K reputation)Macrium Evangelist (7.2K reputation)Macrium Evangelist (7.2K reputation)Macrium Evangelist (7.2K reputation)Macrium Evangelist (7.2K reputation)Macrium Evangelist (7.2K reputation)Macrium Evangelist (7.2K reputation)
If you open Reflect and go to Help > Release Notes, does that work? It should show the entire history for the major release you’re running.
dbminter
dbminter
Guru
Guru (1.2K reputation)Guru (1.2K reputation)Guru (1.2K reputation)Guru (1.2K reputation)Guru (1.2K reputation)Guru (1.2K reputation)Guru (1.2K reputation)Guru (1.2K reputation)Guru (1.2K reputation)
While that does work, it doesn't really work for my purposes.  I was hoping for the current change log, which might be different than my installed version.  I would think the Help change log display only displays the change log for your current installed revision and all previous ones.  I was really wanting a web page version so I can check to see if, for whatever reason, I'm not being propagated an update.  It's happened to me before.  I didn't know there was an update until I checked the old web page that used to list the latest version change log.  No automatic or manual check for updates detected that one update.

jphughan
jphughan
Macrium Evangelist
Macrium Evangelist (7.2K reputation)Macrium Evangelist (7.2K reputation)Macrium Evangelist (7.2K reputation)Macrium Evangelist (7.2K reputation)Macrium Evangelist (7.2K reputation)Macrium Evangelist (7.2K reputation)Macrium Evangelist (7.2K reputation)Macrium Evangelist (7.2K reputation)Macrium Evangelist (7.2K reputation)
The normal link is http://updates.macrium.com/reflect/v7/latest_release_notes.asp and as of this writing it works as expected. (Tip: That’s also linked on the Installing Macrium Reflect page of the online manual.)
Edited 16 December 2018 6:57 PM by jphughan
dbminter
dbminter
Guru
Thanks!  That was what I was looking for.  My old link wasn't working anymore.

jphughan
jphughan
Macrium Evangelist
Weird since the link hasn’t changed since the time I posted it in some other thread where I remember you said you were bookmarking it. Glad it works now though! Just make sure you bookmark that exact URL rather than the page it actually opens to.
dbminter
dbminter
Guru
Yeah, I remember you had originally given me that link before but my bookmark to the exact URL, since the address changes with the current revision number in the file name, had stopped working.  I can't explain it.  Smile  I had just inferred it had stopped working/wasn't live anymore.

GO

Merge Selected

Merge into selected topic...

Merge into merge target...

Merge into a specific topic ID...

Reading This Topic

Login

Explore
Search