License?

Author
Nicolas Forwood
New Member (15 reputation)New Member (15 reputation)New Member (15 reputation)New Member (15 reputation)New Member (15 reputation)New Member (15 reputation)New Member (15 reputation)New Member (15 reputation)New Member (15 reputation)
Group: Forum Members
Kind of confused here but I thought I had a license for Macrium Reflect and since I only use the software occasionally today when I open it it had an update for Reflect7 which I install it but it says “Free Edition”. Do I still have a license or not?

Thank you

jphughan
jphughan
Macrium Evangelist
Macrium Evangelist (5.9K reputation)Macrium Evangelist (5.9K reputation)Macrium Evangelist (5.9K reputation)Macrium Evangelist (5.9K reputation)Macrium Evangelist (5.9K reputation)Macrium Evangelist (5.9K reputation)Macrium Evangelist (5.9K reputation)Macrium Evangelist (5.9K reputation)Macrium Evangelist (5.9K reputation)
Group: Forum Members
If you remember the email address you provided when you purchased the license, go to this page and enter it, at which point you should receive an email with any license keys associated with that address.  If you have a license for V7, you should be able to (re)activate your V7 installation by going to the Help menu and choosing the option to add your license key.

GO

Merge Selected

Merge into selected topic...

Merge into merge target...

Merge into a specific topic ID...