Hmm, I've installed 3897 and restarted, and I can still reproduce the condition I described above. Here are my steps to reproduce:
- Configure an F&F job to back up a folder. Create a Full.
- Change the source contents and create Inc #1.
- Change the source contents again and create Inc #2.
- Delete Inc #1 in Windows Explorer.
- Change the source contents again and create Inc #3.
The screenshot below is from Reflect's interactive execution activity monitor from creating Inc #3. As you can see, the red text identifying a missing set appears, but the "bottom line assessment" and the popup dialogue still indicate success. The Log tab shows a yellow triangle for this job, but it too says "Backup Completed Successfully" at the bottom. I haven't retested image backups since updating yet. I do not
have the registry setting to suppress warnings for incomplete backup sets configured on this system.