Changes in version 7.1.3778

Author
NJK-Work
Talented Member
Talented Member (103 reputation)Talented Member (103 reputation)Talented Member (103 reputation)Talented Member (103 reputation)Talented Member (103 reputation)Talented Member (103 reputation)Talented Member (103 reputation)Talented Member (103 reputation)Talented Member (103 reputation)
Group: Awaiting Activation
Could someone provide me a list of changes for Site Manager 7.1.3778.  When I look in "About" in the web interface it just says "Release notes are currently unavailable".  I am curious to know what is new and/or has been fixed in this release.

Thanks
NK
Alex
Alex
Macrium Representative
Macrium Representative (127 reputation)Macrium Representative (127 reputation)Macrium Representative (127 reputation)Macrium Representative (127 reputation)Macrium Representative (127 reputation)Macrium Representative (127 reputation)Macrium Representative (127 reputation)Macrium Representative (127 reputation)Macrium Representative (127 reputation)
Group: Moderators
NJK-Work - 9 November 2018 3:33 PM
Could someone provide me a list of changes for Site Manager 7.1.3778.  When I look in "About" in the web interface it just says "Release notes are currently unavailable".  I am curious to know what is new and/or has been fixed in this release.

Thanks
NK

Hi NK,

I'm not sure why you're not able to read the release notes - it may be that the URL to them is blocked by your server/network for some reason.
Version 7.1.3778 is a bug fix release for some UI issues, the release notes are:

Fixed
  • Initial setup wizard was not setting HTTPS mode correctly
  • Forecast view was not showing weekly triggered backups which have multiple days of the week selected
Hope this helps,
Alex Stevenson,
Macrium Software

NJK-Work
NJK-Work
Talented Member
Talented Member (103 reputation)Talented Member (103 reputation)Talented Member (103 reputation)Talented Member (103 reputation)Talented Member (103 reputation)Talented Member (103 reputation)Talented Member (103 reputation)Talented Member (103 reputation)Talented Member (103 reputation)
Alex - 9 November 2018 3:48 PM

Thanks
NK

Hi NK,

I'm not sure why you're not able to read the release notes - it may be that the URL to them is blocked by your server/network for some reason.
Version 7.1.3778 is a bug fix release for some UI issues, the release notes are:

Fixed
  • Forecast view was not showing weekly triggered backups which have multiple days of the week selected
Hope this helps,
Alex Stevenson,
Macrium Software

Thank you.
Yes, our firewall/proxy team blocks access from our Site Manager server to your web servers.  So I am unable to check for updates or view release notes from the web interface.
NK
Alex
Alex
Macrium Representative
Macrium Representative (127 reputation)Macrium Representative (127 reputation)Macrium Representative (127 reputation)Macrium Representative (127 reputation)Macrium Representative (127 reputation)Macrium Representative (127 reputation)Macrium Representative (127 reputation)Macrium Representative (127 reputation)Macrium Representative (127 reputation)
Group: Moderators
NJK-Work - 9 November 2018 3:52 PM

Thanks
NK

Hi NK,

Fixed
Hope this helps,
Alex Stevenson,
Macrium Software

Thank you.
Yes, our firewall/proxy team blocks access from our Site Manager server to your web servers.  So I am unable to check for updates or view release notes from the web interface.
NK

Hi NK,
As a quick and dirty workaround, the URL for the release notes is http://updates.macrium.com/reflect/v7/v7.1.3720/detailsMD7.1.3720.md
You can change the version numbers as appropriate when a new release is released. This mechanism may be replaced in the future, but should help in the short term.

Regards,
Alex Stevenson
Macrium Software

NJK-Work
NJK-Work
Talented Member
Alex - 9 November 2018 4:02 PM
NJK-Work - 9 November 2018 3:52 PM

Thanks
NK

Hi NK,

Fixed
Hope this helps,
Alex Stevenson,
Macrium Software

Thank you.
NK

Hi NK,
As a quick and dirty workaround, the URL for the release notes is http://updates.macrium.com/reflect/v7/v7.1.3720/detailsMD7.1.3720.md
You can change the version numbers as appropriate when a new release is released. This mechanism may be replaced in the future, but should help in the short term.

Regards,
Alex Stevenson
Macrium Software

Perfect.  Thank you.
NK
Edited 9 November 2018 4:04 PM by NJK-Work
GO

Merge Selected

Merge into selected topic...

Merge into merge target...

Merge into a specific topic ID...