Scheduled backup Getting and error and are not running

Author
dbonilla
New Member (6 reputation)New Member (6 reputation)New Member (6 reputation)New Member (6 reputation)New Member (6 reputation)New Member (6 reputation)New Member (6 reputation)New Member (6 reputation)New Member (6 reputation)
Group: Forum Members
Folks, 
i'm getting an application error event id: 1000
Faulting application name: reflectbin.exe, version: 7.1.3159.0, time stamp: 0x5ad689b6
Faulting module name: msvcrt.dll, version: 7.0.9600.17415, time stamp: 0x545055fe
Exception code: 0xc0000005
Fault offset: 0x000000000001cbfd
Faulting process id: 0xa8c
Faulting application start time: 0x01d4618d67943d0f
Faulting application path: c:\program files\macrium\reflect\reflectbin.exe
Faulting module path: C:\Windows\system32\msvcrt.dll
Report Id: a55d644c-cd80-11e8-80dd-44a8422f5750
Faulting package full name:
Faulting package-relative application ID:

This is only happening when the Schedule backup is running, i'm able to run the backup manually full or incremental and they run with no issues.

I was checking online and some says that maybe the AV or the security app on the computer can cause the issue I disabled the AV (webroot) and still the same, the system is using windows 2012 R2.

Thanks in advance!!!

jphughan
jphughan
Macrium Evangelist
Macrium Evangelist (5.3K reputation)Macrium Evangelist (5.3K reputation)Macrium Evangelist (5.3K reputation)Macrium Evangelist (5.3K reputation)Macrium Evangelist (5.3K reputation)Macrium Evangelist (5.3K reputation)Macrium Evangelist (5.3K reputation)Macrium Evangelist (5.3K reputation)Macrium Evangelist (5.3K reputation)
Well right off the bat you should update Reflect immediately, since 3159 is one of 3 builds that creates corrupted Differential and Incremental image backups if CBT is used for the job.  The article about that is here. Macrium even sent emails about this to all of the customer email addresses they had when this came to light.  But even apart from that, you're 4 releases behind the current version.  If you still have this issue after updating, what happens if you force an execution of the scheduled task itself rather than calling the job directly?  To do that, open Reflect, go to the Scheduled Backups tab rather than the Backup Definition Files tab, right-click the desired scheduled task, and select Run Now.

Edited 11 October 2018 10:31 PM by jphughan
dbonilla
dbonilla
New Member (6 reputation)New Member (6 reputation)New Member (6 reputation)New Member (6 reputation)New Member (6 reputation)New Member (6 reputation)New Member (6 reputation)New Member (6 reputation)New Member (6 reputation)
The update did the trick, 

The automatically update check was disable, enabled and ran update, after reboot the schedule backup are running OK.

GO

Merge Selected

Merge into selected topic...

Merge into merge target...

Merge into a specific topic ID...