Disable Buttons for Pause and Cancel

Author
fiorano
New Member (9 reputation)New Member (9 reputation)New Member (9 reputation)New Member (9 reputation)New Member (9 reputation)New Member (9 reputation)New Member (9 reputation)New Member (9 reputation)New Member (9 reputation)
Group: Forum Members
Dear,

I need info, is it possible somehow on client software to disable Cancel and Pause button, with this I want to prevent someone to stop or cancel scheduled backup ?

Regards
Nick
Nick
Macrium Representative
Macrium Representative (2.9K reputation)Macrium Representative (2.9K reputation)Macrium Representative (2.9K reputation)Macrium Representative (2.9K reputation)Macrium Representative (2.9K reputation)Macrium Representative (2.9K reputation)Macrium Representative (2.9K reputation)Macrium Representative (2.9K reputation)Macrium Representative (2.9K reputation)
Group: Administrators
fiorano - 28 August 2018 1:31 PM
Dear,

I need info, is it possible somehow on client software to disable Cancel and Pause button, with this I want to prevent someone to stop or cancel scheduled backup ?

Regards

Hi

Thanks for posting. 

I the next update we are adding an option to only allow users in the Administrators group to interact with running backups. Hopefully this will meet you needs. 

Kind Regards

Nick - Macrium Support

GO

Merge Selected

Merge into selected topic...

Merge into merge target...

Merge into a specific topic ID...