Here is my wish list for Macrium Site Manager:
1) First, create a separate forum for Site Manager...unless I am missing something, I don't see one. Seems like it is its own product...why no love
2) Don't require a separate agent install if you already have the full stand alone client installed. Should be a way to develop the stand alone client to provide "agent" functionality if it is installed and contacted by a Site Manager server.
3) Provide the ability for managed servers to use local disk for image storage. If I have an I: drive on all my managed servers, allow the Site Manager to tell the server to use the local I: drive instead of a network share repository configured on the Site Manager server. That would solve the problem of remote sites having to copy an image across the WAN to a network share respository.
4) Provide the ability to assign email alerts per scheduled job. I don't want to receive alerts for servers my co-workers manage...just the servers I manage. But we all share the same Site Manager server...and currently it is ALL or NOTHING.
5) Provide the ability to browse the repositories from Site Manager. Yeah, I can use Windows explorer...but would be handy to do so from the web interface too.
6) Is there a way to manage/control log retention? I don't see it if there is...so assuming not, please add log retention management.
7) Provide the ability to create a custom certificate either during the install or in the GUI after the install. I had to do it by hand, and it was kind of a pain.
Whatever tool set you used to create Site Manager web interface, it is awesome. Its quick and intuitive and totally simple to install (except for the custom certificate). Having dealt with monstrosities like VMware Web Interface, HP SIM, and ServiceNow, Site Manager is a DREAM application. My last wish is to NOT change the web interface...except for some minor tweaks here and there.
Thanks for listening,