Macrium WimPE with High contrast colour?

Author
DuqueLuis
New Member (2 reputation)New Member (2 reputation)New Member (2 reputation)New Member (2 reputation)New Member (2 reputation)New Member (2 reputation)New Member (2 reputation)New Member (2 reputation)New Member (2 reputation)
Group: Forum Members
Hi
I have a eys problem and need use High contrast colour in Windows 10 and need use lupe to invert colours of other  software not Microsoft, Matrium is one i need to use lupe of Windows 10 to invert colours to see well window of this software.

The problem is WinPE created by Matrium Reflect, not have options for change blackground colours and out of Windows e not  can use WinPE of this software, all blackground Window is white colour and with this colour is hard for see well and not can do any here.

Is possible develops change colours of WinPE of Matrium or have a option in software for choose colour of Window and text colour and if possible also size of text?

thank you
Nick
Nick
Macrium Representative
Macrium Representative (2.5K reputation)Macrium Representative (2.5K reputation)Macrium Representative (2.5K reputation)Macrium Representative (2.5K reputation)Macrium Representative (2.5K reputation)Macrium Representative (2.5K reputation)Macrium Representative (2.5K reputation)Macrium Representative (2.5K reputation)Macrium Representative (2.5K reputation)
Group: Administrators
DuqueLuis - 7 May 2018 3:56 PM
Hi
I have a eys problem and need use High contrast colour in Windows 10 and need use lupe to invert colours of other  software not Microsoft, Matrium is one i need to use lupe of Windows 10 to invert colours to see well window of this software.

The problem is WinPE created by Matrium Reflect, not have options for change blackground colours and out of Windows e not  can use WinPE of this software, all blackground Window is white colour and with this colour is hard for see well and not can do any here.

Is possible develops change colours of WinPE of Matrium or have a option in software for choose colour of Window and text colour and if possible also size of text?

thank you

Thanks for posting. We'll look into the possibility of adding accessibility features into the rescue media. 

Kind Regards

Nick - Macrium Support

GO

Merge Selected

Merge into selected topic...

Merge into merge target...

Merge into a specific topic ID...