download full 7.1 workstation installer (support contract present)

Author
peter09aug2016
New Member (46 reputation)New Member (46 reputation)New Member (46 reputation)New Member (46 reputation)New Member (46 reputation)New Member (46 reputation)New Member (46 reputation)New Member (46 reputation)New Member (46 reputation)
Group: Forum Members
Where do I download the full Macrium Reflect Workstation 7.1 installer? Or at least the Macrium Reflect Workstation 7.1 install stub? I do have a personalized 6.x stub, a personalized 6.x full installer, and a current subscription and I did the in-app upgrade 6.x -> 7.1 today, I got a new 57- key, and there was no installer left behind, just a patch.exe in some temp directory.

Thanks

Peter.

+ it is "strange". I got the order history connected to my e-mail. Besides WS and Support there is home v6.0. When I click this v6 home edition in the description field, I get a v7 (full) downloader stub  with the option to install home/workstation/server/server plus. And when I click, in the same order history mail, anywhere on my workstation or my current subscription, I do not get the installer, but paper or the macrium/cleverbridge confirmation page.

Edited 16 March 2018 4:35 AM by peter09aug2016
Nick
Nick
Macrium Representative
Macrium Representative (2.5K reputation)Macrium Representative (2.5K reputation)Macrium Representative (2.5K reputation)Macrium Representative (2.5K reputation)Macrium Representative (2.5K reputation)Macrium Representative (2.5K reputation)Macrium Representative (2.5K reputation)Macrium Representative (2.5K reputation)Macrium Representative (2.5K reputation)
Group: Administrators
peter09aug2016 - 16 March 2018 4:15 AM
Where do I download the full Macrium Reflect Workstation 7.1 installer? Or at least the Macrium Reflect Workstation 7.1 install stub? I do have a personalized 6.x stub, a personalized 6.x full installer, and a current subscription and I did the in-app upgrade 6.x -> 7.1 today, I got a new 57- key, and there was no installer left behind, just a patch.exe in some temp directory.

Thanks

Peter.

+ it is "strange". I got the order history connected to my e-mail. Besides WS and Support there is home v6.0. When I click this v6 home edition in the description field, I get a v7 (full) downloader stub  with the option to install home/workstation/server/server plus. And when I click, in the same order history mail, anywhere on my workstation or my current subscription, I do not get the installer, but paper or the macrium/cleverbridge confirmation page.

Thanks for posting. The installer isn't personalized, you can enter your v6 or v7 full key in the download manager to obtain the appropriate  installer.

https://knowledgebase.macrium.com/display/KNOW7/Installing+Macrium+Reflect

Kind Regards

Nick - Macrium Support

Edited 16 March 2018 12:58 PM by Nick
peter09aug2016
peter09aug2016
New Member (46 reputation)New Member (46 reputation)New Member (46 reputation)New Member (46 reputation)New Member (46 reputation)New Member (46 reputation)New Member (46 reputation)New Member (46 reputation)New Member (46 reputation)
Group: Forum Members
thank you. It is just kind of hard to find the Download Manager because it is not in the public Download section. Once one got it, it is really easy.

GO

Merge Selected

Merge into selected topic...

Merge into merge target...

Merge into a specific topic ID...