Restoring office 2016

Author
Albator56
Junior Member (82 reputation)Junior Member (82 reputation)Junior Member (82 reputation)Junior Member (82 reputation)Junior Member (82 reputation)Junior Member (82 reputation)Junior Member (82 reputation)Junior Member (82 reputation)Junior Member (82 reputation)
Group: Forum Members
I had a problem with office 2016, I did an online repair, now it give me new problems. I have my disk image, is there a way to restore just that software the way it was?
Thanks
jphughan
jphughan
Most Valuable Professional
Most Valuable Professional (4.6K reputation)Most Valuable Professional (4.6K reputation)Most Valuable Professional (4.6K reputation)Most Valuable Professional (4.6K reputation)Most Valuable Professional (4.6K reputation)Most Valuable Professional (4.6K reputation)Most Valuable Professional (4.6K reputation)Most Valuable Professional (4.6K reputation)Most Valuable Professional (4.6K reputation)
Group: Forum Members
Not really, especially with an application like Office that places data all over the registry and in various folders.  Your best bet is probably to capture a new backup of your system in its current state so that you have all of your files backed up, restore the good image, then browse the backup you captured immediately before performing the restore in order to grab any files you need.

GO

Merge Selected

Merge into selected topic...

Merge into merge target...

Merge into a specific topic ID...