Delete an Image: the action disappeared from the "More Actions" menu of the Restore tab

Delete an Image: the action disappeared from the "More Actions" menu...
Author
ilan1601
New Member (3 reputation)New Member (3 reputation)New Member (3 reputation)New Member (3 reputation)New Member (3 reputation)New Member (3 reputation)New Member (3 reputation)New Member (3 reputation)New Member (3 reputation)
Group: Forum Members
I need to delete images because i run out of space in the backup device.
In all prior times, the option to delete an image was available in the "More Actions" more of the Restore tab. Browsing today, after the upgrade to latest version, it disappeared.

HOW CAN I DELETE IMAGES ???

Ilan
jphughan
jphughan
Macrium Evangelist
Macrium Evangelist (5K reputation)Macrium Evangelist (5K reputation)Macrium Evangelist (5K reputation)Macrium Evangelist (5K reputation)Macrium Evangelist (5K reputation)Macrium Evangelist (5K reputation)Macrium Evangelist (5K reputation)Macrium Evangelist (5K reputation)Macrium Evangelist (5K reputation)
I just checked my PCs running 7.1.2917 and it's still there, but note that the Delete option does not appear if you select a backup by clicking "Browse for an image or backup file to restore".  In order to see the Delete option, you have to be on the Restore tab, under the correct backup type (Image or File/Folder) and then click the "Folders to search" link and ensure that the folder containing the image(s) you want to delete is listed there and enabled.  Then the backups will appear underneath, and that way you'll be able to delete them.

Edited 2 March 2018 9:28 PM by jphughan
ilan1601
ilan1601
New Member (3 reputation)New Member (3 reputation)New Member (3 reputation)New Member (3 reputation)New Member (3 reputation)New Member (3 reputation)New Member (3 reputation)New Member (3 reputation)New Member (3 reputation)
Thanks!
GO

Merge Selected

Merge into selected topic...

Merge into merge target...

Merge into a specific topic ID...