Changed block transfer

Author
Starb7
New Member (15 reputation)New Member (15 reputation)New Member (15 reputation)New Member (15 reputation)New Member (15 reputation)New Member (15 reputation)New Member (15 reputation)New Member (15 reputation)New Member (15 reputation)
Group: Forum Members
Hi All

I have Changed Block Transfer enabled but when I look, I see the CBT logo (the running man) and when I hover over it, it says "​​changed block transfer will be enabled after the next image of this volume"

I have created fresh images, etc, and this still appears - does anyone know why?  I have checked in settings>advanced and it is enabled.
​​
Running Window 10 Pro (1709)​ and Macrium Full Licence, v7.1.2899

Cheers

p.s. Note for Forum Admins - the Forum search doesn't appear to work​.  I tried a search for 'Changed Block Transfer' and it just sits there with the spinning icon....​​​​​
Nick
Nick
Macrium Representative
Macrium Representative (3K reputation)Macrium Representative (3K reputation)Macrium Representative (3K reputation)Macrium Representative (3K reputation)Macrium Representative (3K reputation)Macrium Representative (3K reputation)Macrium Representative (3K reputation)Macrium Representative (3K reputation)Macrium Representative (3K reputation)
Group: Administrators
Starb7 - 23 February 2018 11:59 AM
Hi All

I have Changed Block Transfer enabled but when I look, I see the CBT logo (the running man) and when I hover over it, it says "changed block transfer will be enabled after the next image of this volume"

I have created fresh images, etc, and this still appears - does anyone know why?  I have checked in settings>advanced and it is enabled.

Running Window 10 Pro (1709) and Macrium Full Licence, v7.1.2899

Cheers

p.s. Note for Forum Admins - the Forum search doesn't appear to work.  I tried a search for 'Changed Block Transfer' and it just sits there with the spinning icon....

Thanks for posting. 

Can you open a support ticket so we can investigate this further:

https://www.macrium.com/support

Kind Regards

Nick - Macrium Support

GO

Merge Selected

Merge into selected topic...

Merge into merge target...

Merge into a specific topic ID...