File and folder restore search

Author
BGregory
Talented Member
Talented Member (147 reputation)Talented Member (147 reputation)Talented Member (147 reputation)Talented Member (147 reputation)Talented Member (147 reputation)Talented Member (147 reputation)Talented Member (147 reputation)Talented Member (147 reputation)Talented Member (147 reputation)
Group: Forum Members
Macrium Home 7.1.2885  Win 10 x64
When doing a file and folder restore, I noticed that when searching for a file,  it is NOT found unless the search criteria for modified date is either “All dates” or “Dates between from” is at least 1 day less than the date you’re searching for. In the screen prints below I’m searching for a Word document that was modified on 2/10/2018. Is the Modified time being considered and if so, maybe it shouldn’t be.

Nick
Nick
Macrium Representative
Macrium Representative (2.6K reputation)Macrium Representative (2.6K reputation)Macrium Representative (2.6K reputation)Macrium Representative (2.6K reputation)Macrium Representative (2.6K reputation)Macrium Representative (2.6K reputation)Macrium Representative (2.6K reputation)Macrium Representative (2.6K reputation)Macrium Representative (2.6K reputation)
Group: Administrators
BGregory - 12 February 2018 6:45 PM
Macrium Home 7.1.2885  Win 10 x64
When doing a file and folder restore, I noticed that when searching for a file,  it is NOT found unless the search criteria for modified date is either “All dates” or “Dates between from” is at least 1 day less than the date you’re searching for. In the screen prints below I’m searching for a Word document that was modified on 2/10/2018. Is the Modified time being considered and if so, maybe it shouldn’t be.

Thanks for bringing this to our attention and apologies for the problems this has caused. It will be fixed in the next update.

Kind Regards

Nick - Macrium Support

BGregory
BGregory
Talented Member
Talented Member (147 reputation)Talented Member (147 reputation)Talented Member (147 reputation)Talented Member (147 reputation)Talented Member (147 reputation)Talented Member (147 reputation)Talented Member (147 reputation)Talented Member (147 reputation)Talented Member (147 reputation)
Group: Forum Members
You're welcome Nick and no apologies needed.  I was a little scared for a while because I really had to have this file and I was glad it was there regardless of how it was found.  Look forward to the update.

Bob Gregory

GO

Merge Selected

Merge into selected topic...

Merge into merge target...

Merge into a specific topic ID...