Can't reach Macrium support or Forums from Chrome Browser

Author
lonnahord
New Member (4 reputation)New Member (4 reputation)New Member (4 reputation)New Member (4 reputation)New Member (4 reputation)New Member (4 reputation)New Member (4 reputation)New Member (4 reputation)New Member (4 reputation)
Group: Forum Members
My Chrome Browser will simply not connect to the Macrium site at all except for routing me to an inactive support sign-up page - I get the Aw Snap, something went wrong with while displaying this webpage error.  Similarly, when I tried to sign up for the support forum from this fake page, it also will not complete "CAPTCHA" verification, though there is no CAPTCHA box listed.
Wanted to let you know the redirect issue you may be aware of is somehow related to Chrome Browser - it works in Mozilla.

Nick
Nick
Macrium Representative
Macrium Representative (2.6K reputation)Macrium Representative (2.6K reputation)Macrium Representative (2.6K reputation)Macrium Representative (2.6K reputation)Macrium Representative (2.6K reputation)Macrium Representative (2.6K reputation)Macrium Representative (2.6K reputation)Macrium Representative (2.6K reputation)Macrium Representative (2.6K reputation)
Group: Administrators
lonnahord - 8 February 2018 9:03 PM
My Chrome Browser will simply not connect to the Macrium site at all except for routing me to an inactive support sign-up page - I get the Aw Snap, something went wrong with while displaying this webpage error.  Similarly, when I tried to sign up for the support forum from this fake page, it also will not complete "CAPTCHA" verification, though there is no CAPTCHA box listed.
Wanted to let you know the redirect issue you may be aware of is somehow related to Chrome Browser - it works in Mozilla.

Thanks for posting. Sorry you are having problems.

Please can you post up the url that isn't working in chrome so we can investigate further.

Kind Regards

Nick - Macrium Support

Hendrick99
Hendrick99
Junior Member (59 reputation)Junior Member (59 reputation)Junior Member (59 reputation)Junior Member (59 reputation)Junior Member (59 reputation)Junior Member (59 reputation)Junior Member (59 reputation)Junior Member (59 reputation)Junior Member (59 reputation)
Group: Forum Members
lonnahord - 8 February 2018 9:03 PM

I use the Chrome browser on both Windows and Linux without problems.
Did you clean-out the cache of the browser? On top of that you could
also clean the DNS. The command (via the terminal) is: ipconfig /flushdns

Hendrick

GO

Merge Selected

Merge into selected topic...

Merge into merge target...

Merge into a specific topic ID...