Scheduled image backups not running

Author
Sheltieuk
New Member (10 reputation)New Member (10 reputation)New Member (10 reputation)New Member (10 reputation)New Member (10 reputation)New Member (10 reputation)New Member (10 reputation)New Member (10 reputation)New Member (10 reputation)
Group: Forum Members
Since the recent update to the Site Manager to V 7.1.2860 I have been getting Image backups failing to start and when I try to star the agent manually I'm getting the error message shown in the picture below:-

There were no such problems with the previous version of the Agent, any suggestions gratefully received!

Nick
Nick
Macrium Representative
Macrium Representative (2.5K reputation)Macrium Representative (2.5K reputation)Macrium Representative (2.5K reputation)Macrium Representative (2.5K reputation)Macrium Representative (2.5K reputation)Macrium Representative (2.5K reputation)Macrium Representative (2.5K reputation)Macrium Representative (2.5K reputation)Macrium Representative (2.5K reputation)
Group: Administrators
Sheltieuk - 27 January 2018 9:48 AM
Since the recent update to the Site Manager to V 7.1.2860 I have been getting Image backups failing to start and when I try to star the agent manually I'm getting the error message shown in the picture below:-

There were no such problems with the previous version of the Agent, any suggestions gratefully received!

Thanks for posting.

Can you follow the troubleshooting steps here and let us know the outcome:

https://support.microsoft.com/en-gb/help/2669244/-windows-cannot-access-the-specified-device--path--or-file-error-when

.Note: Site manager tasks are run using the SYSTEM account,

Kind Regards

Nick - Macrium Support

Edited 27 January 2018 11:49 AM by Nick
Sheltieuk
Sheltieuk
New Member (10 reputation)New Member (10 reputation)New Member (10 reputation)New Member (10 reputation)New Member (10 reputation)New Member (10 reputation)New Member (10 reputation)New Member (10 reputation)New Member (10 reputation)
Group: Forum Members
Thanks for your reply, Nick, I have followed the troubleshooting steps and all seems to be correct, but as the problem still existed I've done an Agent reinstall on both the affected Pcs and the problem now seems to have corrected itself. Smile

GO

Merge Selected

Merge into selected topic...

Merge into merge target...

Merge into a specific topic ID...