F&F Backup Warning -- What does it mean?

Author
Mark J Davis
New Member (3 reputation)New Member (3 reputation)New Member (3 reputation)New Member (3 reputation)New Member (3 reputation)New Member (3 reputation)New Member (3 reputation)New Member (3 reputation)New Member (3 reputation)
Group: Forum Members
Windows 10; Reflect V7.1 64-bit
I've got a F&F backup scheduled for every workday. It appears to work exactly as I have set it up, except that every time it runs I get two messages (through Windows): The first, logically enough, informs me that the backup has started. The second, however (always the same), is "File and Folder Backup - Warning". Clicking the message does nothing but clear the message. What's the warning? Should I be concerned? Here's a screen grab of what I see -- every blessed day...

jphughan
jphughan
Most Valuable Professional
Most Valuable Professional (4.3K reputation)Most Valuable Professional (4.3K reputation)Most Valuable Professional (4.3K reputation)Most Valuable Professional (4.3K reputation)Most Valuable Professional (4.3K reputation)Most Valuable Professional (4.3K reputation)Most Valuable Professional (4.3K reputation)Most Valuable Professional (4.3K reputation)Most Valuable Professional (4.3K reputation)
Open Reflect, click the Log tab toward the upper-left corner of the interface, and see if the logs of the job that ran have any errors or warnings.

Mark J Davis
Mark J Davis
New Member (3 reputation)New Member (3 reputation)New Member (3 reputation)New Member (3 reputation)New Member (3 reputation)New Member (3 reputation)New Member (3 reputation)New Member (3 reputation)New Member (3 reputation)
jphughan - 22 January 2018 6:57 PM
Open Reflect, click the Log tab toward the upper-left corner of the interface, and see if the logs of the job that ran have any errors or warnings.
SMH...
Thanks..

GO

Merge Selected

Merge into selected topic...

Merge into merge target...

Merge into a specific topic ID...