Creating Iso Image recovery under Insider Windows 10 release 17074.1000

Author
Paul Shenton
New Member (11 reputation)New Member (11 reputation)New Member (11 reputation)New Member (11 reputation)New Member (11 reputation)New Member (11 reputation)New Member (11 reputation)New Member (11 reputation)New Member (11 reputation)
Group: Forum Members
I have been testing the latest Home release of Macrium 7.1.2187.    Under Windows 10 Pro 17074.1000
Had no issue installing or running software.  However it is impossible to create an ISO recovery from the supplied *.wim file or one created by the MS  ADK software
What I see is a reference to a request to apply a kb* fix​ before it fails
Therefore have attached a screen capture file to this blog.  
Reported same issue to Microsoft via the Insider hub

Why are we still on early Windows 10 wim files (160*)​ and not release version 1709 for the Creators release.

Any other files you require to test and resolve this issue with Insider test release of Win 10 then do not hesitate to contact me.
​​​​​​​
Attachments
CaptureMacrium.PNG (3 views, 216.00 KB)
Nick
Nick
Macrium Representative
Macrium Representative (2.5K reputation)Macrium Representative (2.5K reputation)Macrium Representative (2.5K reputation)Macrium Representative (2.5K reputation)Macrium Representative (2.5K reputation)Macrium Representative (2.5K reputation)Macrium Representative (2.5K reputation)Macrium Representative (2.5K reputation)Macrium Representative (2.5K reputation)
Group: Administrators
Paul Shenton - 14 January 2018 11:59 AM
I have been testing the latest Home release of Macrium 7.1.2187.    Under Windows 10 Pro 17074.1000
Had no issue installing or running software.  However it is impossible to create an ISO recovery from the supplied *.wim file or one created by the MS  ADK software
What I see is a reference to a request to apply a kb* fix before it fails
Therefore have attached a screen capture file to this blog.  
Reported same issue to Microsoft via the Insider hub

Why are we still on early Windows 10 wim files (160*) and not release version 1709 for the Creators release.

Any other files you require to test and resolve this issue with Insider test release of Win 10 then do not hesitate to contact me.

Hi 
Thanks for posting. 

It's a bug in the insider preview. Please see here:

https://forum.macrium.com/Topic20750.aspx

Kind Regards

Nick - Macrium Support

GO

Merge Selected

Merge into selected topic...

Merge into merge target...

Merge into a specific topic ID...