Image 2 source drives in one backup definition

Author
lovelyjubbly
Talented Member
Talented Member (152 reputation)Talented Member (152 reputation)Talented Member (152 reputation)Talented Member (152 reputation)Talented Member (152 reputation)Talented Member (152 reputation)Talented Member (152 reputation)Talented Member (152 reputation)Talented Member (152 reputation)
Group: Forum Members
I have a machine that has 2 drives:

ssd 250 gb Windows and Programs
hdd 2TB Data

How do I image both drives using the one backup definition?

I can select one drive but not 2?

jphughan
jphughan
Macrium Evangelist
Macrium Evangelist (5.3K reputation)Macrium Evangelist (5.3K reputation)Macrium Evangelist (5.3K reputation)Macrium Evangelist (5.3K reputation)Macrium Evangelist (5.3K reputation)Macrium Evangelist (5.3K reputation)Macrium Evangelist (5.3K reputation)Macrium Evangelist (5.3K reputation)Macrium Evangelist (5.3K reputation)
It took me a while to figure this out myself.  You need to start by clicking the "Image selected disks on this computer" under the Backup Tasks along the left edge of the Reflect interface.  Then you should be able to select multiple disks.  See below:

lovelyjubbly
lovelyjubbly
Talented Member
Talented Member (152 reputation)Talented Member (152 reputation)Talented Member (152 reputation)Talented Member (152 reputation)Talented Member (152 reputation)Talented Member (152 reputation)Talented Member (152 reputation)Talented Member (152 reputation)Talented Member (152 reputation)
jphughan - 11 January 2018 3:48 AM
It took me a while to figure this out myself.  You need to start by clicking the "Image selected disks on this computer" under the Backup Tasks along the left edge of the Reflect interface.  Then you should be able to select multiple disks.  See below:

Ah ha! I would never have worked that out! Thanks very much :
GO

Merge Selected

Merge into selected topic...

Merge into merge target...

Merge into a specific topic ID...