How do I delete old images I don't want anymore? It won't let me :(

Author
max2
Junior Member (71 reputation)Junior Member (71 reputation)Junior Member (71 reputation)Junior Member (71 reputation)Junior Member (71 reputation)Junior Member (71 reputation)Junior Member (71 reputation)Junior Member (71 reputation)Junior Member (71 reputation)
Group: Forum Members
I am trying in the Macrium Reflect program.

max2
max2
Junior Member (71 reputation)Junior Member (71 reputation)Junior Member (71 reputation)Junior Member (71 reputation)Junior Member (71 reputation)Junior Member (71 reputation)Junior Member (71 reputation)Junior Member (71 reputation)Junior Member (71 reputation)
Never I had to add it to Folders to Search for the delete option to appear.

Confusing.

jphughan
jphughan
Most Valuable Professional
Most Valuable Professional (3.1K reputation)Most Valuable Professional (3.1K reputation)Most Valuable Professional (3.1K reputation)Most Valuable Professional (3.1K reputation)Most Valuable Professional (3.1K reputation)Most Valuable Professional (3.1K reputation)Most Valuable Professional (3.1K reputation)Most Valuable Professional (3.1K reputation)Most Valuable Professional (3.1K reputation)
Were you using the browse function before? The reason the Delete option doesn’t appear there is because it only ever shows a single image, so for example if you had selected an Incremental in the middle of a chain, deleting it would break every subsequent Incremental (and also leave them there taking up space despite being useless). In the Folders to Search view, if you choose to delete such a file, Reflect will also show you the other files that will also be deleted.
max2
max2
jphughan - 4 January 2018 4:09 AM
Were you using the browse function before? The reason the Delete option doesn’t appear there is because it only ever shows a single image, so for example if you had selected an Incremental in the middle of a chain, deleting it would break every subsequent Incremental (and also leave them there taking up space despite being useless). In the Folders to Search view, if you choose to delete such a file, Reflect will also show you the other files that will also be deleted.

I think.

GO

Merge Selected

Merge into selected topic...

Merge into merge target...

Merge into a specific topic ID...