Rescue Media - Network Problem

Author
turnjac
New Member (3 reputation)New Member (3 reputation)New Member (3 reputation)New Member (3 reputation)New Member (3 reputation)New Member (3 reputation)New Member (3 reputation)New Member (3 reputation)New Member (3 reputation)
Group: Forum Members
Good Day,
I am busy evaluating the Home Free Trial, but I cannot connect to my backup image stored on a QNAP NAS. My home network is visible, however when I try to open my NAS to select the backup folder, I receive the following error message:

"The specified module could not be found" (see attached picture)

I tried to login to the NAS using an alternative menu, but it returned a message about shwebsvc.dll is missing, however, the shwebsvc.dll is present in my system32 folder. I have uninstalled & re-installed the software & created rescue discs on 3 separate occasions, but to no avail.

I like the look & feel of the software, so I would be happy if there's a solution so I could purchase a few licenses for my PC's - I'm using Windows 10 Pro 64-bit.

Any assistance would be very much appreciated.

Thanks
turnjac
turnjac
New Member (3 reputation)New Member (3 reputation)New Member (3 reputation)New Member (3 reputation)New Member (3 reputation)New Member (3 reputation)New Member (3 reputation)New Member (3 reputation)New Member (3 reputation)
Group: Forum Members
Update - I checked the forum & I loaded the WIN PE 5 as suggested by another user & thankfully it has resolved the issue.

I'm not sure what the issue is with Win PE 10, but it seems to be related to a module not loading the shwebsvc.dll.

GO

Merge Selected

Merge into selected topic...

Merge into merge target...

Merge into a specific topic ID...