Clone destination field always empty?

Author
jphughan
Macrium Evangelist
Macrium Evangelist (5.1K reputation)Macrium Evangelist (5.1K reputation)Macrium Evangelist (5.1K reputation)Macrium Evangelist (5.1K reputation)Macrium Evangelist (5.1K reputation)Macrium Evangelist (5.1K reputation)Macrium Evangelist (5.1K reputation)Macrium Evangelist (5.1K reputation)Macrium Evangelist (5.1K reputation)
Group: Forum Members
I'm on Reflect 7.1.2792.  Now that Reflect can clone an unlocked BitLockered source partition onto an unlocked BitLockered destination without removing BitLocker encryption on the latter, I'm switching to that mechanism rather than using file-level replication as I have been thus far.  However, I noticed that the Destination field in the pre-clone activity summary is empty.  Here's the job I'm setting up; the screenshot below was taken immediately after dragging the Backup partition from the source down to the corresponding partition on the destination.

After dismissing the warning that BitLocker will be removed from the destination (since this would be the first clone operation for this drive set) and going past the schedule interface, I see this:

Staging other clone operations, including ones that don't involve BitLocker, yield the same results.  The clone does go on to run as expected, however.  Is this just a cosmetic bug? 

Edited 21 December 2017 5:28 PM by jphughan
Nick
Nick
Macrium Representative
Macrium Representative (2.7K reputation)Macrium Representative (2.7K reputation)Macrium Representative (2.7K reputation)Macrium Representative (2.7K reputation)Macrium Representative (2.7K reputation)Macrium Representative (2.7K reputation)Macrium Representative (2.7K reputation)Macrium Representative (2.7K reputation)Macrium Representative (2.7K reputation)
Group: Administrators
jphughan - 21 December 2017 5:25 PM
I'm on Reflect 7.1.2792.  Now that Reflect can clone an unlocked BitLockered source partition onto an unlocked BitLockered destination without removing BitLocker encryption on the latter, I'm switching to that mechanism rather than using file-level replication as I have been thus far.  However, I noticed that the Destination field in the pre-clone activity summary is empty.  Here's the job I'm setting up; the screenshot below was taken immediately after dragging the Backup partition from the source down to the corresponding partition on the destination.

After dismissing the warning that BitLocker will be removed from the destination (since this would be the first clone operation for this drive set) and going past the schedule interface, I see this:

Staging other clone operations, including ones that don't involve BitLocker, yield the same results.  The clone does go on to run as expected, however.  Is this just a cosmetic bug? 

Thanks for your observation. The destination disk is shown at the top of the log. The 'Destination:' label in the 'Operations..' section is purely there to indicate that the fields following it pertain to the destination of the clone operation.  It may be a bit confusing because of the colon after the label and I guess it isn't really necessary. 

Kind Regards

Nick - Macrium Support

jphughan
jphughan
Macrium Evangelist
Macrium Evangelist (5.1K reputation)Macrium Evangelist (5.1K reputation)Macrium Evangelist (5.1K reputation)Macrium Evangelist (5.1K reputation)Macrium Evangelist (5.1K reputation)Macrium Evangelist (5.1K reputation)Macrium Evangelist (5.1K reputation)Macrium Evangelist (5.1K reputation)Macrium Evangelist (5.1K reputation)
Group: Forum Members
Aha!  I get it now. Thanks Nick! Smile

GO

Merge Selected

Merge into selected topic...

Merge into merge target...

Merge into a specific topic ID...