License Keys Invalid

Author
exfed2001
New Member (2 reputation)New Member (2 reputation)New Member (2 reputation)New Member (2 reputation)New Member (2 reputation)New Member (2 reputation)New Member (2 reputation)New Member (2 reputation)New Member (2 reputation)
Group: Forum Members
In April, 2016, I purchased a four license version of Reflect.  I used two of the keys at that time.

Today I tried to install Reflect to a third computer, but I was getting invalid key messages when I entered one of the remaining keys to do the download.

I thought the keys did not expire, only the support did?

jphughan
jphughan
Most Valuable Professional
Most Valuable Professional (3.1K reputation)Most Valuable Professional (3.1K reputation)Most Valuable Professional (3.1K reputation)Most Valuable Professional (3.1K reputation)Most Valuable Professional (3.1K reputation)Most Valuable Professional (3.1K reputation)Most Valuable Professional (3.1K reputation)Most Valuable Professional (3.1K reputation)Most Valuable Professional (3.1K reputation)
Group: Forum Members
They don’t expire, but they’re tied to a specific major release, so if you installed V7 (the current release) and are trying to use a key for V6 (which was the current release in April 2016), that won’t work. If you download the Reflect download agent and enter your key there, the agent will download the latest version appropriate for that key. If even that’s failing, then you may just need to reach out to licensing at macrium dot com and they’ll get you sorted.
Edited 16 December 2017 9:57 PM by jphughan
GO

Merge Selected

Merge into selected topic...

Merge into merge target...

Merge into a specific topic ID...