Multi part image Verification of single part

Author
dbminter
Advanced Member
Advanced Member (512 reputation)Advanced Member (512 reputation)Advanced Member (512 reputation)Advanced Member (512 reputation)Advanced Member (512 reputation)Advanced Member (512 reputation)Advanced Member (512 reputation)Advanced Member (512 reputation)Advanced Member (512 reputation)
Group: Forum Members
Sometimes, I need to Verify just a single part of a multi part image set.  Or start at one particular file and proceed from there.  Or multiple files at once.  The way it currently works when you manually issue a Verify on a backup image set, you have to load the last file part for the index, start from the beginning with the first file, and Verify each part in sequence.

I'm guessing this idea can be done because when image files are set at split points and automatic Verify is performed, the Verify is done after each part is created, not all at once, sequentially for each file, after the backup is done.  So, since image file parts can be Verified after they're created, I'd like to see the ability for a manual Verify issued by the user to be able to Verify just one particular file, multiple files, or start at X file and proceed from there.  Inferring this can actually be done, which I think it should be possible given the reason I stated.

Thanks!

GO

Merge Selected

Merge into selected topic...

Merge into merge target...

Merge into a specific topic ID...