UPDATE: Edited this post to make corrections and in light of some changes Macrium has made.
Looking over the two feature comparison tables for the various Reflect versions (one here
that includes Free and another here
that doesn't), I see that the first table that includes Free has been updated to provide feature descriptions rather than just the "marketing name", which I think is great because a prospective Reflect user wouldn't understand what Image Guardian and Rapid Delta Restore did just by reading their names. However, the second table that doesn't list Free still has the technical names, so I think for at least that table -- and perhaps even the Free table -- it would make sense to have the text of each feature line item link to another location that details them, usually a KB article. Some of Reflect's best features aren't clearly communicated purely by their name, so having links will likely sell more paid licenses of Reflect by making the value proposition clearer to prospective users. I found links for several of these features below.
Delta Incremental Indexing: https://knowledgebase.macrium.com/display/KNOW/Delta+Indexes+for+Incremental+Backups
Macrium Image Guardian: https://www.macrium.com/mig
Rapid Delta Clone: https://knowledgebase.macrium.com/display/KNOW/Rapid+Delta+Clone+-+RDC
Incremental Consolidation / Incremental Merge: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6aeWSmT2TP0
Synthetic Fulls (for new line item suggested below): https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1hhne4HHTKs
viBoot (admittedly not exclusive to paid versions): https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a5bCxtjC5s4
Rapid Delta Restore: https://blog.macrium.com/focus-on-macriums-rapid-delta-restore-rdr-5dd3a244a0fb
(found a YouTube video too, but the article seems clearer)
And then more minor changes. For the table that includes Free:
- Under Task Scheduler 2 at the top of the page, it mentions compatibility with "Windows 10 1605". That should have been 1607, but of course even that release is outdated now.
For the table that does NOT include Free:
- Rename "Dynamic disk support" to "Support for dynamic disks", mainly because many users, even some technical users, are unlikely to know that a "dynamic disk" is a defined technical entity since they're relatively uncommon. Users unaware of dynamic disks could interpret the current wording as "disk support that is dynamic in some fashion" and understandably feel that this claimed feature is rather nebulous.
- Rename "Incremental Consolidation / Incremental Merge" to "Incremental Consolidation / Synthetic Fulls", or perhaps list Synthetic Fulls as a separate line item.
- Rename "Integrated email component" to "Email notifications"
- Rename "PE boot menu" to "WinPE rescue environment boot menu option"
- Rename "Adding drivers to PE" to "Add drivers to WinPE rescue environment"
- What is "Item level recovery"? I thought this might refer to the ability to browse disk images, but that's available in the Free version. If that refers to F&F backups, maybe rename that "Item level recovery from file/folder backups" or just remove it entirely since that capability would be assumed after the user sees the ability to capture F&F backups mentioned farther up.