XML validation error

Author
kayaker
New Member (3 reputation)New Member (3 reputation)New Member (3 reputation)New Member (3 reputation)New Member (3 reputation)New Member (3 reputation)New Member (3 reputation)New Member (3 reputation)New Member (3 reputation)
Group: Forum Members
Macrium Reflect Log
XML Validation:Error - 'c:\users\enchantment\documents\reflect\my backup plan 01-09.xml' not found

Recently I started getting this error message and I can't find the problem to resolve it.  This backup definition is not listed in the Backup Def Files and I cannot find it in C:\users\name\docs\reflect.   There is another definition file there that seems to run perfectly as scheduled.  Is there any way to stop the program from searching for this non existent file?
My backups go to a stand alone drive used only for backups by this program.
Running latest version 7.*** on Windows 10

It may be more of an annoyance than a real problem but it worries me none the less.
Is the company still in business.  When I click on the help button in the program I get Gate way error,  same if I click support on their web page?
Thank you in advance for any help

jphughan
jphughan
Macrium Evangelist
Macrium Evangelist (5.1K reputation)Macrium Evangelist (5.1K reputation)Macrium Evangelist (5.1K reputation)Macrium Evangelist (5.1K reputation)Macrium Evangelist (5.1K reputation)Macrium Evangelist (5.1K reputation)Macrium Evangelist (5.1K reputation)Macrium Evangelist (5.1K reputation)Macrium Evangelist (5.1K reputation)
Macrium is definitely still in business, not sure what's going on with the site.  Maybe a maintenance window or temporary outage?

Anyhow, in terms of your error, check your Scheduled Backups tab all the way to the right and see if there are any jobs listed there that reference this file.  If so, you should be able to right-click them and delete them. If you don't find anything there, you'll probably have to open Windows Task Scheduler directly and see if you can find any scheduled tasks that call Reflect and specify this missing definition file.

Edited 17 September 2017 5:01 AM by jphughan
kayaker
kayaker
New Member (3 reputation)New Member (3 reputation)New Member (3 reputation)New Member (3 reputation)New Member (3 reputation)New Member (3 reputation)New Member (3 reputation)New Member (3 reputation)New Member (3 reputation)
Thank you for the answer.  I didn't realize the probram used windows scheduling.  I have deleted the file and that should fix it.
have a nice day

GO

Merge Selected

Merge into selected topic...

Merge into merge target...

Merge into a specific topic ID...