For these instructions, I'm assuming you're using Windows 7 or later, and have already created rescue media using the default base WIM.
1. Make a copy of the default wim file. This can be found at the following location:
PE 3.0: C:\ProgramData\Macrium\Reflect\Windows AIK\Tools\PETools\amd64\winpe.wim
PE 4.0: C:\ProgramData\Macrium\Reflect\Windows Kits\8.0\Assessment and Deployment Kit\Windows Preinstallation Environment\amd64\en-us\winpe.wim
PE 5.0: C:\ProgramData\Macrium\Reflect\Windows Kits\8.1\Assessment and Deployment Kit\Windows Preinstallation Environment\amd64\en-us\winpe.wim
2. Create a folder C:\mount .
3. Launch an elevated command prompt
, and run the following command:
Dism /Mount-Image /ImageFile:C:\path\to\your\own\winpe.wim /index:1 /MountDir:C:\mount
4. The wim is now mounted to the folder C:\mount .Open the folder, and copy your SSD utility into it.
5. When you have finished, run the following command in the command prompt:
Dism /Unmount-Image /MountDir:C:\mount /commit
6. When the command has finished running, launch Reflect and step through the rescue media wizard. On the final page of the wizard, click "Rebuild".
7. Select "Custom base WIM", and enter the path to your newly created wim.
8. Step through the wizard, and create your the rescue media as normal.
Once booted, the resulting rescue media will have the SSD utility present on the X: drive.
Andrew - Macrium Support