Most Valuable Professional
Group: Forum Members
Updated version of that script attached, with a few changes:
1. I changed the logic for adding worksheets to be based on the count of worksheets rather than looking for a worksheet named "Sheet6" or "Sheet7". It will now work regardless of localization settings.
2. Configured the Apps list to display in table format when the "-quick" switch is specified rather than in list format. I tried doing that for the disk and network adapter sections as well, but those tend not to have as many items and the table for network adapters was too wide, and I didn't want users to have to scroll horizontally to see all of the information. The Apps list will usually fit onto a typical modern display without horizontal scrolling, but even if it doesn't (due to a very long application name, for example), I felt that with the number of items typically returned there, the table format was still a superior format overall, and Apps isn't a typically used switch anyway.
3. Changed the "App" switch to "Apps", which I'd meant to do for a while anyway. "App" will still work though, since PowerShell accepts abbreviations as long as there's no ambiguity.