Where are xml definition files located in Reflect 6?

Author
billadams
New Member (2 reputation)New Member (2 reputation)New Member (2 reputation)New Member (2 reputation)New Member (2 reputation)New Member (2 reputation)New Member (2 reputation)New Member (2 reputation)New Member (2 reputation)
Group: Forum Members

Where can I find the xml backup definition files in windows?  I want to move the files from one computer to another computer so I do not have to recreate them.

jphughan
jphughan
Most Valuable Professional
Most Valuable Professional (4.7K reputation)Most Valuable Professional (4.7K reputation)Most Valuable Professional (4.7K reputation)Most Valuable Professional (4.7K reputation)Most Valuable Professional (4.7K reputation)Most Valuable Professional (4.7K reputation)Most Valuable Professional (4.7K reputation)Most Valuable Professional (4.7K reputation)Most Valuable Professional (4.7K reputation)
Group: Forum Members
Wherever you put them. If you created a job within Reflect, you would've been prompted to choose where to save it when you finished the wizard, otherwise you can import an existing XML file into Reflect's view from anywhere. But if you check your Backup Definition Files tab, that second column called "Path" will tell you where they are. You can even right-click them and select "Open Containing Folder" to pop up an Explorer window to that folder. Smile

Edited 24 April 2017 4:42 PM by jphughan
GO

Merge Selected

Merge into selected topic...

Merge into merge target...

Merge into a specific topic ID...