The operator or administrator has refused the request (0x80070e0)

Author
dbminter
Advanced Member
Advanced Member (498 reputation)Advanced Member (498 reputation)Advanced Member (498 reputation)Advanced Member (498 reputation)Advanced Member (498 reputation)Advanced Member (498 reputation)Advanced Member (498 reputation)Advanced Member (498 reputation)Advanced Member (498 reputation)
Group: Forum Members
My daily backups run every day, but my weekly backups have stopped running.  Task Scheduler returns the following error message on the weekly backups:

The operator or administrator has refused the request (0x80070e0)

Any ideas why the daily backups are continuing to run but all 4 of my Weekly backups, each assigned to Day 7, Day 14, Day 21, and Day 28, don't run?

Thanks!

Mike A
Mike A
Macrium Representative
Macrium Representative (327 reputation)Macrium Representative (327 reputation)Macrium Representative (327 reputation)Macrium Representative (327 reputation)Macrium Representative (327 reputation)Macrium Representative (327 reputation)Macrium Representative (327 reputation)Macrium Representative (327 reputation)Macrium Representative (327 reputation)
Hi dbminter,

Could you export both scheduled tasks from Windows Task Manager and send the to us via a support ticket so that we can investigate further. To raise a support ticket, please visit:

https://reflect.macrium.com/support.aspx

Thanks,

Mike.
dbminter
dbminter
Advanced Member
Advanced Member (498 reputation)Advanced Member (498 reputation)Advanced Member (498 reputation)Advanced Member (498 reputation)Advanced Member (498 reputation)Advanced Member (498 reputation)Advanced Member (498 reputation)Advanced Member (498 reputation)Advanced Member (498 reputation)
When you say both, which do you mean?  I have 4 Weekly backups that aren't running, one each for Day 7, 14, 21, and 28, and 1 for each day of the week as the Daily backup.  So, 7 Daily's.  Do you mean any one of the Daily backup tasks and any one of the Weekly ones?

Actually, it seems, logically, you mean any of the Daily ones that work and any one of the Weekly ones that don't.  I'll export a Daily that works and one of the Weekly's that doesn't and send those.

Edited 10 April 2017 3:47 PM by dbminter
dbminter
dbminter
Advanced Member
I went ahead and started a support ticket with the Day 7 task exported, which failed to run on schedule last week, and the Sunday backup task exported, which ran on schedule yesterday.

GO

Merge Selected

Merge into selected topic...

Merge into merge target...

Merge into a specific topic ID...