How to update a V6 single user license to V6 4-pack?

Author
Larry
New Member (25 reputation)New Member (25 reputation)New Member (25 reputation)New Member (25 reputation)New Member (25 reputation)New Member (25 reputation)New Member (25 reputation)New Member (25 reputation)New Member (25 reputation)
Group: Forum Members
I'm using V6 on one PC but I'm thinking of running it (V6) on another PC.
Don't particularly want to uprade to V7.
So, how do I go from a single pack to a 4-pack on V6?
-- Larry
et_and_family
et_and_family
Proficient Member
Proficient Member (340 reputation)Proficient Member (340 reputation)Proficient Member (340 reputation)Proficient Member (340 reputation)Proficient Member (340 reputation)Proficient Member (340 reputation)Proficient Member (340 reputation)Proficient Member (340 reputation)Proficient Member (340 reputation)
I am afraid that there is no upgrade route from a single license to a version 6 or a version 7 Home 4 pack. If you have purchased the single license within the last 30 days you could e-mail 'sales (@) macrium.com' and ask them to refund your single license so you can purchase a Home 4 pack, but only a version 7 Home 4 pack is now available to purchase on the website.

I suppose if you purchased a little more than 30 days ago you can ask sales if they can help but a refund may not be forthcoming.

Always quote your license key when contacting sales.
Edited 19 March 2017 3:55 AM by et_and_family
Larry
Larry
New Member (25 reputation)New Member (25 reputation)New Member (25 reputation)New Member (25 reputation)New Member (25 reputation)New Member (25 reputation)New Member (25 reputation)New Member (25 reputation)New Member (25 reputation)
Well, I guess that's it.  Upgrade to V7 is the only path to a 4-pack.
Thanks for the info.
-- Larry
GO

Merge Selected

Merge into selected topic...

Merge into merge target...

Merge into a specific topic ID...