Reflect 7 destroyes schedules

Author
Gerald Fay
New Member (3 reputation)New Member (3 reputation)New Member (3 reputation)New Member (3 reputation)New Member (3 reputation)New Member (3 reputation)New Member (3 reputation)New Member (3 reputation)New Member (3 reputation)
Group: Forum Members
Unfortunately Macrium has fallen victim to the Acronis phenomenon.
Version 7 has created a nighmare as it has completely destroyed the schedules of my backups.
All are at the wrong times. I delete the schedule, delete the backup and recreate and it still does not allow me to pick the times I need.
I do a full backup at 6PM PST and incrementals during the day (10AM,3PM). It will not keep the proper times and keeps reverting them to like 10AM, 3AM,  (maybe GMT instead of PST?)

I have had to return to version 6 until this gets fixed

Please investigate
ps I cannot get access to Version 7 forum as I am back at version 6 and will stay there until this is fixed.

MPSAN
MPSAN
Junior Member (56 reputation)Junior Member (56 reputation)Junior Member (56 reputation)Junior Member (56 reputation)Junior Member (56 reputation)Junior Member (56 reputation)Junior Member (56 reputation)Junior Member (56 reputation)Junior Member (56 reputation)
I just got an update...57MB...build 2001 that is supposed to fix this.
robbo980
robbo980
New Member (3 reputation)New Member (3 reputation)New Member (3 reputation)New Member (3 reputation)New Member (3 reputation)New Member (3 reputation)New Member (3 reputation)New Member (3 reputation)New Member (3 reputation)
I installed build 2001 and it has NOT fixed the scheduling.

jphughan
jphughan
Most Valuable Professional
Most Valuable Professional (3.1K reputation)Most Valuable Professional (3.1K reputation)Most Valuable Professional (3.1K reputation)Most Valuable Professional (3.1K reputation)Most Valuable Professional (3.1K reputation)Most Valuable Professional (3.1K reputation)Most Valuable Professional (3.1K reputation)Most Valuable Professional (3.1K reputation)Most Valuable Professional (3.1K reputation)
Reflect is currently interpreting the times you supply as UTC, so for example if your time zone is UTC -6, select a backup time that is 6 hours before you actually want it to run and it will save the proper time.  In other threads where this is raised (like the Scheduling area of the V7 section, not sure why you posted this in V6), the developers say that an update to fix how Reflect handles time zones is coming soon.

Mike A
Mike A
Macrium Representative
Macrium Representative (327 reputation)Macrium Representative (327 reputation)Macrium Representative (327 reputation)Macrium Representative (327 reputation)Macrium Representative (327 reputation)Macrium Representative (327 reputation)Macrium Representative (327 reputation)Macrium Representative (327 reputation)Macrium Representative (327 reputation)
Hi all,

The new release (build 2023) is now available that resolves this issue. Apologies for any inconvenience this may have caused you.

Thanks,

Mike.
GO

Merge Selected

Merge into selected topic...

Merge into merge target...

Merge into a specific topic ID...