Macrium Support Forum

Error code LC67

https://forum.macrium.com/Topic31081.aspx

By shipinomore - 12 September 2019 2:57 PM

I am getting this error code when setting up parameters in the image creation section. It says to check your entries for the server. 
I cannot find any thing searching for it here on the forum or the internet.
I running V 7-2-4440
Can someone help on this?
Shipinomore
By Chris - 13 September 2019 7:55 AM

shipinomore - 12 September 2019 2:57 PM
I am getting this error code when setting up parameters in the image creation section. It says to check your entries for the server. 
I running V 7-2-4440
Shipinomore

Hi @shipinomore

Thanks for posting, sorry you are having problems. It's not clear what issue you are experiencing, Macrium Reflect would not generate this error code. Please can you post some screenshots of your process so we can understand further.

Kind regards.
By shipinomore - 13 September 2019 9:57 AM

I running V 7-2-4440
Shipinomore

this happens when setting up the email area to send the message when the backup finishes. When I try to TEST the recpient the message occuurs. hope this helps.
shipinomore
By shipinomore - 13 September 2019 10:11 AM

Chris - 13 September 2019 7:55 AM
I running V 7-2-4440
Shipinomore

Hi @shipinomore

Thanks for posting, sorry you are having problems. It's not clear what issue you are experiencing, Macrium Reflect would not generate this error code. Please can you post some screenshots of your process so we can understand further.

Kind regards.

Chris   I hope I got the snippits sent correctly....the message appears when you try to test the recipient after setting up the e-mail portion in the program to send the results of the backup. it tells that you need to correct the
server input.
shipinomor
By Chris - 13 September 2019 10:49 AM

shipinomore - 13 September 2019 10:11 AM
Chris - 13 September 2019 7:55 AM
I running V 7-2-4440
Shipinomore

Hi @shipinomore

Kind regards.

Chris   I hope I got the snippits sent correctly....the message appears when you try to test the recipient after setting up the e-mail portion in the program to send the results of the backup. it tells that you need to correct the
server input.
shipinomor

Hi @shipinomore

Many thanks for getting back to us, the error code is reported by gmail and Reflect will simply pass it on.

This could be a temporary issue, however please ensure you have the correct settings:
https://support.google.com/a/answer/176600?hl=en

Also, please see our KB for further assistance, particularly with 2 step verification:
https://knowledgebase.macrium.com/display/KNOW72/Using+GMail+SMTP+Server+for+sending+backup+notification+emails

I hope this helps, kind regards.
By shipinomore - 13 September 2019 12:12 PM

I running V 7-2-4440
Shipinomore

Chris    Thank you for all the help.  There is an option within G-Mail to turn on a switch to allow less secure sites activity. Once turned on it now works!
Thank You
Shipinomor