Multiple Windows 10 Notifications

Author
Darthmonkey
New Member (12 reputation)New Member (12 reputation)New Member (12 reputation)New Member (12 reputation)New Member (12 reputation)New Member (12 reputation)New Member (12 reputation)New Member (12 reputation)New Member (12 reputation)New Member (12 reputation)
Group: Forum Members
I don't need to receive notifications that a backup has started or finished in the middle of whatever I'm doing, so I go to Settings | Notifications and Actions, and turn it off. However, when Reflect updates, it creates a new one, leading to multiple versions all of which need to be turned off.
Stephen
Stephen
Macrium Representative
Macrium Representative (1.1K reputation)Macrium Representative (1.1K reputation)Macrium Representative (1.1K reputation)Macrium Representative (1.1K reputation)Macrium Representative (1.1K reputation)Macrium Representative (1.1K reputation)Macrium Representative (1.1K reputation)Macrium Representative (1.1K reputation)Macrium Representative (1.1K reputation)Macrium Representative (1.1K reputation)
Group: Administrators
Hi DarthMonkey,

Our developers are active on this forum. They also help out with the day to day support requests. The issue you are experiencing has already been reported many times and is related to Windows. We have already raised bug reports with Microsoft and I'm sure other software vendors have. It's not unique to Reflect.

The link posted by Drac144 may help resolve the issue.

Kind Regards

Stephen

Next Webinar

See our reviews on

Trustpilot Logo
Trustpilot Stars

Edited 27 October 2016 1:06 PM by Stephen
GO

Merge Selected

Merge into selected topic...

Merge into merge target...

Merge into a specific topic ID...