Note on my forum profile: 'Awaiting Activation'?

Author
Dennis.L
New Member (45 reputation)New Member (45 reputation)New Member (45 reputation)New Member (45 reputation)New Member (45 reputation)New Member (45 reputation)New Member (45 reputation)New Member (45 reputation)New Member (45 reputation)New Member (45 reputation)
Group: Forum Members
hello,

i'm a new customer and owner of macrium reflect home - just getting my bearings with trying reflect and getting registered, etc. i have purchased and registered the 4-pack of home licenses for reflect online, and have downloaded and installed the software. i'm just looking for a few answers to questions i had that i couldn't find in the manual, so i setup my user account here on the macrium forum.

as i hover over my account profile/image i see a message saying 'awaiting activation' - i was just wondering what i needed to do to remove this message. i believe i have registered and activated the one license i am using as it appears to be in order when i look at the information. or is this referring to my activation of membership on this forum?

> see included screenshots for details

thanks for any assistance!  Smile

Attachments
about.jpg (4 views, 78.00 KB)
awaiting activation.jpg (6 views, 74.00 KB)
Richard V.
Richard V.
Most Valuable Professional
Most Valuable Professional (4.1K reputation)Most Valuable Professional (4.1K reputation)Most Valuable Professional (4.1K reputation)Most Valuable Professional (4.1K reputation)Most Valuable Professional (4.1K reputation)Most Valuable Professional (4.1K reputation)Most Valuable Professional (4.1K reputation)Most Valuable Professional (4.1K reputation)Most Valuable Professional (4.1K reputation)Most Valuable Professional (4.1K reputation)
i believe i have registered and activated the one license i am using as it appears to be in order when i look at the information. or is this referring to my activation of membership on this forum?

It's the latter, Dennis.  Although your initial registration for forum membership requires entry of a Reflect license key, activation of your forum membership is entirely separate from activation of any of your Reflect licenses.  You should have received an email message that includes a link for forum membership activation.  If you didn't get it in your email inbox, check the spam folder.

__
P.S.:  It looks like you're listed okay as a "New Member".  It may take a little while for the forum status display to catch up after activation.

Regards, Richard V. ("Arvy")
https://forum.macrium.com/uploads/images/afc5d4fe-5d25-4e25-be94-185e.png

Edited 20 June 2016 6:25 AM by Arvy
Dennis.L
Dennis.L
New Member (45 reputation)New Member (45 reputation)New Member (45 reputation)New Member (45 reputation)New Member (45 reputation)New Member (45 reputation)New Member (45 reputation)New Member (45 reputation)New Member (45 reputation)New Member (45 reputation)
excellent! thank you arvy! it's all taken care of now.

BigGrin

Richard V.
Richard V.
Most Valuable Professional (4.1K reputation)Most Valuable Professional (4.1K reputation)Most Valuable Professional (4.1K reputation)Most Valuable Professional (4.1K reputation)Most Valuable Professional (4.1K reputation)Most Valuable Professional (4.1K reputation)Most Valuable Professional (4.1K reputation)Most Valuable Professional (4.1K reputation)Most Valuable Professional (4.1K reputation)Most Valuable Professional (4.1K reputation)
Great.  Glad it's all sorted out for you.  And welcome aboard. Smile

You've probably discovered it for yourself, but in case you haven't, there a wealth of information and many useful tips available in the knowledge base.

Edited 20 June 2016 10:11 PM by Arvy
Dennis.L
Dennis.L
thanks for the warm welcome!

i come from using acronis products for quite a few years and being very disappointed lately with them and their products for multiple reasons - so i just jumped ship and decided to give the much praised macrium reflect a try Smile i appreciate the link to the knowledge base too, as i'm sure i will a little lost at first as i transition from acronis to reflect. i look forward to a much better product and what is obviously a much friendlier and more helpful community (i have skimmed through what looks like a very impressive, positive forum).

many thanks! *bows*
Richard V.
Richard V.

As a former ATI user, you're also a member of a large "unofficial" sub-group of users here, including myself.  So welcome again. Smile

Yes, this is an exceptionally friendly and polite forum environment compared to many others, and the licensed Reflect users membership requirement is one thing that helps to keep it that way, I think.  Even Macrium's own reps including the company's founder are allowed to post here occasionally if they behave themselves.  [Nick's gonna get me for that last line.] w00t

Edited 22 June 2016 2:45 AM by Arvy
Stephen
Stephen
Macrium Representative
Macrium Representative (1.1K reputation)Macrium Representative (1.1K reputation)Macrium Representative (1.1K reputation)Macrium Representative (1.1K reputation)Macrium Representative (1.1K reputation)Macrium Representative (1.1K reputation)Macrium Representative (1.1K reputation)Macrium Representative (1.1K reputation)Macrium Representative (1.1K reputation)Macrium Representative (1.1K reputation)
Group: Administrators
Don't worry Arvy, Nick is overly busy at the moment so may not see this one. Hehe

Kind Regards

Stephen

Next Webinar

Richard V.
Richard V.
What!  Me worry?  Never.  If I get busted back from "Hero" to "Sub-Newbie", it won't bother me at all.

Anyhow, Nick is the undisputed greatest.  [There.  That should fix everything.] Tongue

Dennis.L
Dennis.L
hehe BigGrin
login123
login123
New Member (21 reputation)New Member (21 reputation)New Member (21 reputation)New Member (21 reputation)New Member (21 reputation)New Member (21 reputation)New Member (21 reputation)New Member (21 reputation)New Member (21 reputation)New Member (21 reputation)
Group: Awaiting Activation
Hi.  I too see the "Awaiting Activation" message. 
If I got an email about activation it is gone now.  The other emails are still there. 
What should I do to activate? 
Thanks in advance. 

GO

Merge Selected

Merge into selected topic...

Merge into merge target...

Merge into a specific topic ID...

Reading This Topic

Login

Explore
Search