[SOLVED] Reflect no longer allows me to see disk imaging in progress?

Author
portthames
New Member (11 reputation)New Member (11 reputation)New Member (11 reputation)New Member (11 reputation)New Member (11 reputation)New Member (11 reputation)New Member (11 reputation)New Member (11 reputation)New Member (11 reputation)New Member (11 reputation)
Group: Forum Members
Hi, why does Reflect no longer allows me to see disk imaging in progress?

I upgraded to Windows 8 and Windows 11 and I am no longer able to see Reflect imaging in the background as I did on Windows 10 and R7.

I used to be able to click the icon in the task bar and see the progress. Now it happens, anonymously in the background, and I cannot interrupt, pause it etc.

I look forward to your help.

Thank you

Edited 22 November 2023 11:04 AM by portthames
Froggie
Froggie
Macrium Hero
Macrium Hero (2.8K reputation)Macrium Hero (2.8K reputation)Macrium Hero (2.8K reputation)Macrium Hero (2.8K reputation)Macrium Hero (2.8K reputation)Macrium Hero (2.8K reputation)Macrium Hero (2.8K reputation)Macrium Hero (2.8K reputation)Macrium Hero (2.8K reputation)Macrium Hero (2.8K reputation)
<Cntrl> + <alt> + M should get you what you need...

portthames
portthames
New Member (11 reputation)New Member (11 reputation)New Member (11 reputation)New Member (11 reputation)New Member (11 reputation)New Member (11 reputation)New Member (11 reputation)New Member (11 reputation)New Member (11 reputation)New Member (11 reputation)
Froggie - 21 November 2023 2:06 PM
<Cntrl> + <alt> + M should get you what you need...

Hi thanks, I tried to try this, not sure if it's working for me.

Can I confirm this will should the 'hidden' Reflect process going on in the background, (which I cannot currently access via taskbar)?

Froggie
Froggie
Macrium Hero
Macrium Hero (2.8K reputation)Macrium Hero (2.8K reputation)Macrium Hero (2.8K reputation)Macrium Hero (2.8K reputation)Macrium Hero (2.8K reputation)Macrium Hero (2.8K reputation)Macrium Hero (2.8K reputation)Macrium Hero (2.8K reputation)Macrium Hero (2.8K reputation)Macrium Hero (2.8K reputation)
It should pop up the same window that would show up if you <click>ed on the REFLECT icon in the System tray.  If it doesn't, some other process has absconded with that shortcut (it can be re-established if needed)

portthames
portthames
Froggie - 21 November 2023 6:31 PM
It should pop up the same window that would show up if you <click>ed on the REFLECT icon in the System tray.  If it doesn't, some other process has absconded with that shortcut (it can be re-established if needed)

Thank you, OK I can try this again when it's running.

portthames
portthames

Froggie - 21 November 2023 6:31 PM
Brilliant it works! Cheers

GO

Merge Selected

Merge into selected topic...

Merge into merge target...

Merge into a specific topic ID...

Reading This Topic

Login

Explore
Search