"Special" Offer

Author
LKaufer
New Member (7 reputation)New Member (7 reputation)New Member (7 reputation)New Member (7 reputation)New Member (7 reputation)New Member (7 reputation)New Member (7 reputation)New Member (7 reputation)New Member (7 reputation)New Member (7 reputation)
Group: Forum Members
I have been using Macrium for several years with version 7 and then when version 8 was introduced I bought a "perpetual" license for four computers. Now I'm getting emails for the Macrium 8 Annual Plan. I realize that my support subscription has expired and that doesn't pose a problem for me. What I want to know is: will I still be getting the periodic updates like I have been or will I only get them if I purchase the annual plan?

Joe Allen
Joe Allen
Macrium Representative
Macrium Representative (706 reputation)Macrium Representative (706 reputation)Macrium Representative (706 reputation)Macrium Representative (706 reputation)Macrium Representative (706 reputation)Macrium Representative (706 reputation)Macrium Representative (706 reputation)Macrium Representative (706 reputation)Macrium Representative (706 reputation)Macrium Representative (706 reputation)
Group: Administrators
Hi @LKaufer

Welcome to the forum!

You will receive updates under Version 8 itself with the perpetual license, so any update that starts with 8.x you will be able to download. 

The support on the license refers to receiving support from the company.

Hopefully, this clears things up Smile

Kind Regards

Joe A

Macrium Support Team

Next Webinar

See our reviews on

Trustpilot Logo
Trustpilot Stars

LKaufer
LKaufer
New Member (7 reputation)New Member (7 reputation)New Member (7 reputation)New Member (7 reputation)New Member (7 reputation)New Member (7 reputation)New Member (7 reputation)New Member (7 reputation)New Member (7 reputation)New Member (7 reputation)
Group: Forum Members
Thank you Joe for the prompt answer.
I will be continuing to use Macrium. It has saved me from disaster a few times. It's a very solid product.

GO

Merge Selected

Merge into selected topic...

Merge into merge target...

Merge into a specific topic ID...

Reading This Topic

Login

Explore
Search