BUG with scheduling, Voice support is nonexistent, Auto responses are useless (signed as xxYY), BUG...

BUG with scheduling, Voice support is nonexistent, Auto responses are...
Author
Thomas balsa
New Member (12 reputation)New Member (12 reputation)New Member (12 reputation)New Member (12 reputation)New Member (12 reputation)New Member (12 reputation)New Member (12 reputation)New Member (12 reputation)New Member (12 reputation)New Member (12 reputation)
Group: Awaiting Activation
Pls read the attached document (carefully!) which was sent to Macrium auto support, after receiving the same auto answer several times which is useless.

Edited 25 October 2023 8:26 AM by Joe Allen
Joe Allen
Joe Allen
Macrium Representative
Macrium Representative (706 reputation)Macrium Representative (706 reputation)Macrium Representative (706 reputation)Macrium Representative (706 reputation)Macrium Representative (706 reputation)Macrium Representative (706 reputation)Macrium Representative (706 reputation)Macrium Representative (706 reputation)Macrium Representative (706 reputation)Macrium Representative (706 reputation)
Group: Administrators
Hi @Thomas balsa

We have your ticket on our helpdesk (249334) and we requested a support submission from you 2 days ago and as yet have not heard back.

The Document you provided does not include all the information we need to help you with this issue. I will send this email again, please check your emails for this message. 

I have also removed the document from this post as this contains your personal number and this is a public forum.

Kind Regards

Joe A

Macrium Support Team

Next Webinar

See our reviews on

Trustpilot Logo
Trustpilot Stars

Edited 25 October 2023 8:59 AM by Joe Allen
Thomas balsa
Thomas balsa
New Member (12 reputation)New Member (12 reputation)New Member (12 reputation)New Member (12 reputation)New Member (12 reputation)New Member (12 reputation)New Member (12 reputation)New Member (12 reputation)New Member (12 reputation)New Member (12 reputation)
Group: Awaiting Activation
Joe Allen - 25 October 2023 8:26 AM
Hi @Thomas balsa

We have your ticket on our helpdesk (249334) and we requested a support submission from you 2 days ago and as yet have not heard back.

The Document you provided does not include all the information we need to help you with this issue. I will send this email again, please check your emails for this message. 

I have also removed the document from this post as this contains your personal number and this is a public forum.

The suspected BUG may be a glitch somewhere along the "line." After considerable back and forth with support (which was timely and professional) the latest recommendation was the deletion of My Backup-10-23-I.xml and its recreation, which I did as My Backup-11-2-I.xml. The first indication is that this is working. Thanks for the help and patience of support. TfB 
GO

Merge Selected

Merge into selected topic...

Merge into merge target...

Merge into a specific topic ID...

Reading This Topic

Login

Explore
Search