uninstall

Author
Peter Nowell
Junior Member (77 reputation)Junior Member (77 reputation)Junior Member (77 reputation)Junior Member (77 reputation)Junior Member (77 reputation)Junior Member (77 reputation)Junior Member (77 reputation)Junior Member (77 reputation)Junior Member (77 reputation)Junior Member (77 reputation)
Group: Forum Members
By error I clciked uninstall. How do I fix this to read install.
dbminter
dbminter
Macrium Evangelist
Macrium Evangelist (7.7K reputation)Macrium Evangelist (7.7K reputation)Macrium Evangelist (7.7K reputation)Macrium Evangelist (7.7K reputation)Macrium Evangelist (7.7K reputation)Macrium Evangelist (7.7K reputation)Macrium Evangelist (7.7K reputation)Macrium Evangelist (7.7K reputation)Macrium Evangelist (7.7K reputation)Macrium Evangelist (7.7K reputation)
I don't quite understand what you're saying.  Did you actually run the uninstall?  And where did you change from install to uninstall?  Add/Remove Programs?  Also, was this just a feature of Reflect like CBC that got "uninstalled" or the entire program?

Peter Nowell
Peter Nowell
Junior Member (77 reputation)Junior Member (77 reputation)Junior Member (77 reputation)Junior Member (77 reputation)Junior Member (77 reputation)Junior Member (77 reputation)Junior Member (77 reputation)Junior Member (77 reputation)Junior Member (77 reputation)Junior Member (77 reputation)
dbminter - 23 July 2023 12:54 PM
I don't quite understand what you're saying.  Did you actually run the uninstall?  And where did you change from install to uninstall?  Add/Remove Programs?  Also, was this just a feature of Reflect like CBC that got "uninstalled" or the entire program?

I think all is well b/c you replied to me.
If you click the icon to the right of your name in the uper right after signing in, you will see a pencil. Click on that and it shows the word 'following'.
There you can see 'unsubscribe' and I beleieve that is what I hit inadvertently while trying to familiarize mysellf with this site..
Thank you for the reply but I think I am all set now.
Peter
dbminter
dbminter
Macrium Evangelist
Macrium Evangelist (7.7K reputation)Macrium Evangelist (7.7K reputation)Macrium Evangelist (7.7K reputation)Macrium Evangelist (7.7K reputation)Macrium Evangelist (7.7K reputation)Macrium Evangelist (7.7K reputation)Macrium Evangelist (7.7K reputation)Macrium Evangelist (7.7K reputation)Macrium Evangelist (7.7K reputation)Macrium Evangelist (7.7K reputation)
Oh, you had an issue with unsubscribing to a forum post rather than an issue with uninstalling the software.

GO

Merge Selected

Merge into selected topic...

Merge into merge target...

Merge into a specific topic ID...

Reading This Topic

Login

Explore
Search