ERROR_LOADING_FILE?

Author
Thenaikan
New Member (2 reputation)New Member (2 reputation)New Member (2 reputation)New Member (2 reputation)New Member (2 reputation)New Member (2 reputation)New Member (2 reputation)New Member (2 reputation)New Member (2 reputation)New Member (2 reputation)
Group: Forum Members
Hi, Macrium v7, I just noticed that between Sep 2022 and Dec 2022 all of my daily backups have this as their file type "ERROR_LOADING_FILE" and the file name now has "mrbak.error_loading" at the end. How can I get these back to workable backup files?

jphughan
jphughan
Macrium Evangelist
Macrium Evangelist (22K reputation)Macrium Evangelist (22K reputation)Macrium Evangelist (22K reputation)Macrium Evangelist (22K reputation)Macrium Evangelist (22K reputation)Macrium Evangelist (22K reputation)Macrium Evangelist (22K reputation)Macrium Evangelist (22K reputation)Macrium Evangelist (22K reputation)Macrium Evangelist (22K reputation)
Group: Forum Members
If Reflect renamed them, then those backups have been "evicted" from the set. Renaming them back would not be a good idea because you do not want to reintroduce evicted backups into a set that has had new backups created within it since then.  If you want to work with those files, copy/move them somewhere else and rename them there so that they don't disrupt your remaining good backups.  In terms of what happened that caused Reflect to have a problem loading them, I'm not able to tell that.  If you open a support ticket with Macrium though, they might be able to help.

GO

Merge Selected

Merge into selected topic...

Merge into merge target...

Merge into a specific topic ID...

Reading This Topic

Login

Explore
Search