Explorer sees XML's but Reflect does not...?

Author
SOLE
Junior Member (50 reputation)Junior Member (50 reputation)Junior Member (50 reputation)Junior Member (50 reputation)Junior Member (50 reputation)Junior Member (50 reputation)Junior Member (50 reputation)Junior Member (50 reputation)Junior Member (50 reputation)Junior Member (50 reputation)
Group: Forum Members
Hello,

Using Reflect V7 under Win 10.

I just tried to restore a few XML scripts. I copied, and pasted them into the appropriate folder, and they appear in Explorer.

Then, I launched Reflect, expecting to see them, but they do not appear. What can I do if I wish to see, and use them?

Many thanks,
Lothar
SOLE
SOLE
Junior Member (50 reputation)Junior Member (50 reputation)Junior Member (50 reputation)Junior Member (50 reputation)Junior Member (50 reputation)Junior Member (50 reputation)Junior Member (50 reputation)Junior Member (50 reputation)Junior Member (50 reputation)Junior Member (50 reputation)
Group: Forum Members
SOLE - 19 January 2023 2:56 PM
Hello,

Using Reflect V7 under Win 10.

I just tried to restore a few XML scripts. I copied, and pasted them into the appropriate folder, and they appear in Explorer.

Then, I launched Reflect, expecting to see them, but they do not appear. What can I do if I wish to see, and use them?

Many thanks,
Lothar

All set now... (I just discovered the Add button!
Lothar

GO

Merge Selected

Merge into selected topic...

Merge into merge target...

Merge into a specific topic ID...

Reading This Topic

Login

Explore
Search