Backup Failures with Reflect8 after Windows 11 Update 22H2

Author
Rebound55
New Member (2 reputation)New Member (2 reputation)New Member (2 reputation)New Member (2 reputation)New Member (2 reputation)New Member (2 reputation)New Member (2 reputation)New Member (2 reputation)New Member (2 reputation)New Member (2 reputation)
Group: Forum Members
After I installed the Windows 11 Update 22H2 last week, all of my Backups fail (full, incremental & differential)
They start successfully, go through the motions of backing up (watching the drive light flashing as normal) then fail at the end.
I am running the latest Reflect8 version 8 Build 6979 on my Dell Inspiron 7506 2n1.
Has anyone any idea how to rectify this?

capair45
capair45
Macrium Hero
Macrium Hero (2.8K reputation)Macrium Hero (2.8K reputation)Macrium Hero (2.8K reputation)Macrium Hero (2.8K reputation)Macrium Hero (2.8K reputation)Macrium Hero (2.8K reputation)Macrium Hero (2.8K reputation)Macrium Hero (2.8K reputation)Macrium Hero (2.8K reputation)Macrium Hero (2.8K reputation)
Group: Forum Members
Posting the job log associated with the failures will give members much more information to help with this.  Open the failed log and copy/paste the text in your next post.  The job log includes your license number so be sure to edit that out before posting.  Also, you posted this in the V7 forum although you indicate you're using V8.

Windows 10 Home (22H2)  Build 19045.4046 (Desktop)
Windows 11 Home (22H2)  Build 22621.1992  (Laptop)
Macrium Reflect 8.1.7847

GO

Merge Selected

Merge into selected topic...

Merge into merge target...

Merge into a specific topic ID...

Reading This Topic

Login

Explore
Search